Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? (5380 Views)

Estate Residents Left Terrified As Thief Is Found Inside A Closed Gutter (Video) / VIDEO (shorts): Young Male Thief Conceals THREE Live Stolen Fowls In Underpants / Lady Is Stripped And Paraded For Allegedly Stealing A Fowl In Akwa Ibom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
Why isn’t there any outrage when a male thief is stripped naked?

I saw a thread where a female thief was stripped naked because she stole a milk and everyone expressed anger and disdain.
But,I’ve noticed that when male thieves are caught the same treatment is meted on them and some are even burnt! for lesser offenses and there won’t be any outrage. Infact,when such threads get here the commenters/commentators usually praise the people who stripped them naked or beat them.

I don’t support beating,burning or stripping people naked under any circumstances irrespective of what they did,just hand them over to the law enforcement agencies but why can’t we maintain same energy for both genders?

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique ishilove crackhauss

2 Likes

Re: Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Because it is men who strip both men and women naked.

Women want us to focus only on ourselves lol.
Re: Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
WORLDPEACE:
Because it is men who strip both men and women naked.

Women want us to focus only on ourselves lol.

They say men strip women naked when they steal because of perversion,okay.

So,what makes them strip fellow men naked for such offenses?

I must say this stripping of criminals/thieves in Nigeria has nothing to do with perversion or sex but fvcked up mentality. This stripping shît has turned into a tradition in this country and should be condemned by any sane person irrespective of the gender at the receiving end.
Re: Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Cc humanoid01 donbachi kylekent59
Re: Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Cc thorpido
Re: Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Cc sapienta oam4j stevmatt15
Re: Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
See the way people are avoiding the thread! Lmao. Human being bad indeed.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by inedujac: 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
grin
Re: Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Clowns!
Re: Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by rabazamba: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Plead:

They say men strip women naked when they steal because of perversion,okay.

So,what makes them strip fellow men naked for such offenses?

I must say this stripping of criminals/thieves in Nigeria has nothing to do with perversion or sex but fvcked up mentality. This stripping shît has turned into a tradition in this country and should be condemned by any sane person irrespective of the gender at the receiving end.
Even the police strip dead robbers naked at some point grin. Stripping one naked from the mob point of view is to cause them to feel a great sense of shame and remorse for their actions, if the crime is heinous enough then the tyres, petrol and matches follow grin
Re: Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by Etinosa1234: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Most people esp women are biased
Re: Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Cc CAPSLOCKED
Re: Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
rabazamba:

Even the police strip dead robbers naked at some point grin. Stripping one naked from the mob point of view is to cause them to feel a great sense of shame and remorse for their actions, if the crime is heinous enough then the tyres, petrol and matches follow grin

All this while nobody complains as long as men are at the receiving end but once tables turn it become a crime against humanity!

See those folks that I quoted up there,they’ve all come online but avoided the thread,imagine!
Same folks that were ranting anyhow in that thread where a female thief was stripped naked.

Shame on you @humanoid and kylekent59
Re: Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by sexylassie2(f): 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
The thread does not make sense at all.

Who always strip women whenever they steal, men.

Some men strip a woman because she stole and started playing with her breast and inserted bottle into her vagina, you think someone that is normal and civilised will do that?

infact, it is village mentality for you to strip someone naked because they stole.

take them to the police station.
Re: Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by thorpido(m): 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Plead:

All this while nobody complains as long as men are at the receiving end but once tables turn it become a crime against humanity!

See those fvcktards that I quoted up there,they’ve all come online but avoided the thread,imagine!
Same folks that were ranting anyhow in that thread where a female thief was stripped naked.

I wanted to give you an explanation until I saw this comment of yours.
Something is definitely wrong with your brain and I can only help you if you desire.
Re: Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
thorpido:
I wanted to give you an explanation until I saw this comment of yours.
Something is definitely wrong with your brain and I can only help you if you desire.

No vex! I wanted to type folks.
Oya explain cry
Re: Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by donbachi(m): 6:54am On Apr 21, 2020
Plead:
Cc humanoid01 donbachi kylekent59
cos u dont hear stories of group of women stripping a male thief naked,its always the men doing same to men..and also,considering items she stole.

1 Like

Re: Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by Hoodbilonia: 7:02am On Apr 21, 2020
Cos he wasnt strippd by homos
If only ladies surround him and strip him
He must go hard

1 Like

Re: Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by rabazamba: 7:23am On Apr 21, 2020
Plead:

See those folks that I quoted up there,they’ve all come online but avoided the thread,imagine!

It's always like that my brother, I've learned to ignore them for a long time grin
Re: Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by rabazamba: 7:27am On Apr 21, 2020
donbachi:
cos u dont hear stories of group of women stripping a male thief naked,its always the men doing same to men..and also,considering items she stole.
Many of the females who've been "ACCUSED OF SNATCHING BOYFRIENDS" are always more often than not stripped naked by their fellow women. Take a look at the pictures below although they're a bit blurry

1 Share

Re: Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2020
THE GOOD THING IS THAT THE STRIPPED WOMEN ARE NEVER SET ABLAZE.

MARTINEZ39S SHOULD EXPLAIN THIS BETTER.

1 Like

Re: Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by Kingarthur21: 9:49am On Apr 21, 2020
sexylassie2:
The thread does not make sense at all.

Who always strip women whenever they steal, men.

Some men strip a woman because she stole and started playing with her breast and inserted bottle into her vagina, you think someone that is normal and civilised will do that?

infact, it is village mentality for you to strip someone naked because they stole.

take them to the police station.
the bone of contentment is not who does the stripping but the reactions of people. Why should it be norm and ignored when men are the victims and not when women are the victims?are you saying that if stripping a man is done by a man then it becomes right? Or are you saying if ladies strip themselves then it will be acceptable?

If you don't know ladies strip themselves, especially if one steals the other ones boyfriend,you have not seen were girls gang beat a girl they are beefing or strip her naked because of boyfriend stealing?

Whoever does the stripping of male or female isn't the problem here,it is a wrong act and should be punished. But why do the public only react when its a female that is the victim?

1 Like

Re: Why Isn’t There Any Outrage When A Male Thief Is Stripped Naked? by Superjazz: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2020
Women are critically avoiding this thread grin

(1) (Reply)

Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya / Yet Another Cult Clash Victims In AAU Ekpoma, Graphic Photos / Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.