Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Amazing Portable Mobile Gas Stove - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Amazing Portable Mobile Gas Stove (1406 Views)

. / . / The Amazing Pumping Kerosene Stove That Works Faster Than Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Portable Mobile Gas Stove by tador(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2011
[b]Dear Friend,
         Once upon a time precisely two years ago,my elder sister bought five litres of kerosene from a kerosene vendor.Unknown to her,the kerosene she brought home has been adulterated.she poured it into the stove's tank,as soon as she ignite the fire to the stove it exploded and before she could be rescued her face had got burnt.What a sad memory!
      Ever since then i have vowed never to use kerosene stove.Fortunately,i started using the new improved portable mobile gas stove. See the pic below:

This portable mobile gas stove will save you thousands of naira on kerosene.Just ask your neighbour how much he spend on kerosene stove weekly?

Here are the benefits of PMGS:

1. It is smokeless and odourless
2.It is automatic
3.No risk of gas explosion
4.It is very portable and can easily be moved from one location to another
5.It is relatively cheaper than cooking with kerosene
6.It can also be used with Normal gas cylinder
7.It is suitable for travelers,students,church camping and coventions.

Considering all the above benefits of portable mobile gas stove.
How much does this product cost?
Nothing really breaks the rock bottom price this product is being sold for.My sister whose face got burnt two years ago could have prevented the fire accident for just N3,5OO if only she knew about the portable mobile gas stove.
Infact,the peace of mind you will get after ordering this PMGS alone is worth more than its cost.

Only limited quantities are available.
Buy now for only N3,500 only.

How To Order:
1. Door to door delivery is available
2. you can order from outside Lagos.

MURITADOR ON 08035812256
6,IDUMAGBO AVENUE,LAGOS ISLAND.

[/b]
Re: Amazing Portable Mobile Gas Stove by tador(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2014
still available for sale

(1) (Reply)

Cleeeeaan Fully Loaded Nokia N97 Mini For 20k Last: / Limited US used galaxy s3 & Bb bold5 4Sale in owerri and ASABA / Nook Simple Touch E-reader Pre-ordered By Cripnip Of NL *** Brand New In Box***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.