Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Nigeria To Take Delivery Of JF 17 Fighter Jets By November This Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Take Delivery Of JF 17 Fighter Jets By November This Year (644 Views)

Exposed:Why Nigeria Bought JF-17 Fighter Jets From Pakistan / Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) / Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria To Take Delivery Of JF 17 Fighter Jets By November This Year by Biodun556(m): 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6cA7JFxvVA

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) will take delivery of its JF-17 Thunder fighter jets in November this year, and A-29 Super Tucano turboprops in 2022, according to the Chief of Air Staff.

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.defenceweb.co.za/aerospace/aerospace-aerospace/nigeria-to-receive-jf-17-fighter-jets-in-november/&hl=en-NG&grqid=owCudgXJ
Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of JF 17 Fighter Jets By November This Year by ifiokjohn(m): 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
At last Buhari has choosen to get sense and buy a good stealth jets not like the nonsense WW2 jets he bought
Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of JF 17 Fighter Jets By November This Year by Kalapizim(m): 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
ifiokjohn:
At last Buhari has choosen to get sense and buy a good stealth jets not like the nonsense WW2 jets he bought
Your ignorance is irritating.
Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of JF 17 Fighter Jets By November This Year by ifiokjohn(m): 12:04am On Apr 21, 2020
Kalapizim:
Your ignorance is irritating.
And you like Celebrating Mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of JF 17 Fighter Jets By November This Year by Kalapizim(m): 12:23am On Apr 21, 2020
ifiokjohn:
And you like Celebrating Mediocrity
Educate your self first, use this period to learn outside your niche so you don't come here and disgrace yourself.
Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of JF 17 Fighter Jets By November This Year by Lipscomb(m): 12:26am On Apr 21, 2020
Do we need this in the first place...All Because of bokoharam.
Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of JF 17 Fighter Jets By November This Year by juman(m): 12:50am On Apr 21, 2020
Nonsense.

The great chadian soldiers didnt have that but they are great and got things done.
Sai chadian soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of JF 17 Fighter Jets By November This Year by juman(m): 12:51am On Apr 21, 2020
Boko haram thing has been turned to business by those in charge.
Oleeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of JF 17 Fighter Jets By November This Year by sapientia(m): 2:18am On Apr 21, 2020
November?

Please, Burutai should not run back to Abuja and say he is waiting for this jets.

The offensive against BH should start already please.
Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of JF 17 Fighter Jets By November This Year by ifiokjohn(m): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kalapizim:
Educate your self first, use this period to learn outside your niche so you don't come here and disgrace yourself.
I don't need to do anything before I know those planes were used in WW2
Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of JF 17 Fighter Jets By November This Year by Kalapizim(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
ifiokjohn:
I don't need to do anything before I know those planes were used in WW2
than wallow in ignorance.
Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of JF 17 Fighter Jets By November This Year by ifiokjohn(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kalapizim:
than wallow in ignorance.
I prefer that to fooling my self

(1) (Reply)

Anarchy Will Arise If Lockdown Is Extended / Are There 2 Separate Nnamdi Kanu Existing? / Dino Melaye Sues Speaker, House Of Reps Over New NCDC Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.