Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,009 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Please I Need Advice On The Best Course To Study In Polac. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Advice On The Best Course To Study In Polac. (1078 Views)

What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria? / What Is The Best Course To Study As A Science Student.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice On The Best Course To Study In Polac. by Chuks7807(m): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hello my fellow Nairlanders,
Please I need advice on the best course to study in Nigeria Police Academy. Am thinking of going for any of these courses
Political science
Sociology
Psychology
Economics

So please guy which one do you think I should go for according to my subject combinations.

My Jamb result
I got 232
And my subject combinations are
English
Government
Economics
Literature in English

My WAEC subject combinations are
English
Mathematics
Literature in English
Civic Education
Economics
CRS
Government
ICT
Data processing.

Re: Please I Need Advice On The Best Course To Study In Polac. by baib45: 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
Chuks7807:
Please I need advice on the best course to study in Nigeria Police Academy. Am thinking of going for any of these courses
Political science
Sociology
Psychology
Economics

So please guy which one do you think I should go for according to my subject combinations.

My Jamb result
I got 232
English
Government
Economics
Literature in English

English
Mathematics
Literature in English
Civic Education
Economics
CRS
Government
ICT
Data processing.
This baba,I think you should apply for sociology , because is the most easiest course among them

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On The Best Course To Study In Polac. by Chuks7807(m): 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
baib45:

This baba,I think you should apply for sociology , because is the most easiest course among them
Okay thanks for ur suggestion
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Best Course To Study In Polac. by baib45: 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=Chuks7807 post=88672550]
Okay thanks for ur suggestion[/quote
When u get admission in to the academy, senior cadet that don't your name, when they want to call u, they will say "this baba"

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On The Best Course To Study In Polac. by illicit(m): 8:41am On Apr 21, 2020
If you are in need of an online private tutor for your upcoming O'level Examinations and Post UTME.
Post UTME past questions also available
contact us via inbox or call/WhatsApp 07064550358
https://mobile.facebook.com/NigerianStudentsConsultancy/?refid=7&ref=opera_speed_dial&__tn__=CH-R
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Best Course To Study In Polac. by Yohans(m): 9:02am On Apr 21, 2020
Criminology and security studies, sociology, or psychology.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On The Best Course To Study In Polac. by Walinco(m): 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
Chuks7807:
Political science
Sociology
Psychology
Economics

My Jamb result
I got 232
English
Government
Economics
Literature in English

English
Mathematics
Literature in English
Civic Education
Economics
CRS
Government
ICT
Data processing.
Hope its sociology you went for. Academy will stress your life. So you need to choose a course you can easily read and pass

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike:universities That Have Accepted Fg Offer / Best Chemistry Texbook For O'levels / Education Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.