Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 (48350 Views)

Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by Lynx001: 5:17am On Apr 21, 2020
Decide:
Please who is this guy?
.Born on july 5 1962 in ilesha osun state to a nigerian mother, richard oluwole quest is a nigerian american songwriter,oap,and producer. He is known for infusing afrobeat with reggae beats. He started his career as a young boy playing drum at their family church cele in iwo osun state. He has worked with many top musicians such as fela,nairamarley,drake,bobmarley,davido.
i hope it was helpfull.
leave zee world watch cnn u No gree. Now u dont know who richard quest is.

7 Likes

Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by Peng12345: 5:19am On Apr 21, 2020
So wetin consign us
Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by gbaby4live: 5:20am On Apr 21, 2020
It’s so sad how all these CNN Anchor are testing positive.
I’m glad Chris and Brooke are getting better.

I hope Richard’s cough goes away soon.

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by Peng12345: 5:21am On Apr 21, 2020
ignis:
I had a dream last week that he contracted the virus and recovered after 3 weeks.
Get well soon Dearie, I am very optimistic you will overcome and test negative soon.

He is gay so no need to call him "dearie"

2 Likes

Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by GreenArrow1(m): 5:23am On Apr 21, 2020
Quest to dey waka. Covid easy target. Get well soon Richard.
Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by scoundrel(f): 5:24am On Apr 21, 2020
Slymonster:
Before the lockdown he was in nigeria. Do yall know if he had the virus since lol
He was in Nigeria two or three years ago. That's old news.
Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by scoundrel(f): 5:26am On Apr 21, 2020
He is relatively young so this won't affect him much. I like how he's saving his prayers for the less fortunate. Naija man go want make everybody he know pray for him survival. If he doesn't survive this whoever he leaves behind is well covered financially; CNN pays very well.
Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by Write4me(m): 5:26am On Apr 21, 2020
I was watching one of his shows last week and man was coughing on conference call.....with the usual Quest it was difficult to differentiate the cough.

Quest means Business.

This man used to irritate me growing up as my pop is always on CNN.

Get well soon Quest.

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by Kenmatt(m): 5:40am On Apr 21, 2020
When ever I see this guy on that skit that advertises his program, "Quest means Business".

With the manner he proudly brags happily opening his two arms saying; "it's not how much you make but how much you keep".

I chuckle and say to my Self, CNN must be paying this man very well, that's why he is boasting like this, but I also discovered that Richard Quest loves his job.

But my favorite CNN presenter is Fareed Zakaria. That guy is a genius. I am his fan.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 21, 2020
Surprised to hear he's gay
Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by jnsoribe(m): 5:54am On Apr 21, 2020
Please get well soon Mr. Quest kiss
Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by zarakikenpa(m): 5:55am On Apr 21, 2020
He was coughing on live TV yesterday evening and even made a remark as to just having a cough and not the covik. Best wishes to him and all other patients.
Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by kpajie1: 6:13am On Apr 21, 2020
mr quest my man what of jonathan mann.get well soon sir
Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by Pharaoh350s(m): 6:13am On Apr 21, 2020
Sorry man
Quick recovery
That's all I can say
Because I don't know you
Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by osazsky(m): 6:29am On Apr 21, 2020
Deicide:
Please who is this guy?
he works with edo broadcasting service here in benin
Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by IYANGBALI: 6:38am On Apr 21, 2020
Eyaaaaaa I know the guy he works with NNPC. I pray for his quick recover
Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by Dshocker(m): 6:38am On Apr 21, 2020
Richard Quest the gay man
Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by IYANGBALI: 6:40am On Apr 21, 2020
Pharaoh350s:
Sorry man
Quick recovery
That's all I can say
Because I don't know you
how will you know him when the only thing you do is nairaland
Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by IYANGBALI: 6:42am On Apr 21, 2020
Kenmatt:
When ever I see this guy on that skit that advertises his program, "Quest means Business".

With the manner he proudly brags happily opening his two arms saying; "it's not how much you make but how much you keep".

I chuckle and say to my Self, CNN must be paying this man very well, that's why he is boasting like this, but I also discovered that Richard Quest loves his job.

But my favorite CNN presenter is Fareed Zakaria. That guy is a genius. I am his fan.
which of his fans?table fan or standing fan?
Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by admeenat: 6:42am On Apr 21, 2020
Mr Gay journalist
Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by Sacchi1162(m): 6:51am On Apr 21, 2020
Some people are lucky in their symptoms while others are not. May God continue to keep us safe
Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by Palehair: 6:56am On Apr 21, 2020
Dshocker:
Richard Quest the gay man
What on earth does that have to do with his test?

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by blowjohn(m): 6:57am On Apr 21, 2020
This is the only CNN staff that doesnt go too much after Donald Trump.
The rest of the staff at CNN are satanic useless depressed bastards.
And everyday trump gives it to them very hot.
Just like this idiot that trump roasted yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOUC9ajhtoo

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by Hoodbilonia: 6:58am On Apr 21, 2020
Hez a gay.
I just hate gays.
To hell with cnn and gays

2 Likes

Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by Palehair: 7:02am On Apr 21, 2020
Peng12345:

He is gay so no need to call him "dearie"
She knows, its just a term of endearment or what women call themselves. Gay men call straight women love, sweetheart, babe etc it's all part of their culture. It means nothing
Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by osusuallstars: 7:07am On Apr 21, 2020
Learnt he is gay and homo
Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by stanisbaratheon: 7:10am On Apr 21, 2020
I suspected he had it 2 weeks ago when I saw him almost coughing on set.

Get well soon Richard.
Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by Uniquekriss(m): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2020
Quests' World of Wonder... Now there are really signs of wonder. Be safe Austin Quest.
Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by warrrrr: 7:24am On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
post=88677032:
Get well soon Mr Quest.
You shall overcome this.
[/s]
Re: Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:32am On Apr 21, 2020
TMKsouth:

We can safely assume that the vast majority of Covid cases and deaths have been of straight people worldwide. So your comment is unnecessary and unprovoked. tongue

You are no different to what the Hindus are doing to Muslims in India at the moment, and the Chinese with Africans in Guangzhou. Starting coronavirus discrimination.
your comment sounds like you are gay too. Those funny people pressing the like button are your group.

Gay practice is evil, that's why the world being purnished

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BSUTH Sacks 30 Doctors In Benue State / Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged / 7 Signs That You're Consuming Too Much Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.