Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Five Things You Must Not Use Your Money To Do, If You Don't Want To Be Poor. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Five Things You Must Not Use Your Money To Do, If You Don't Want To Be Poor. (1305 Views)

Don't Be Poor In 2023, Start Mining CAT Now. / Make Dollars Every Day And Never Be Poor Again In Your Life With Aws Mining / *seriously... You Have NO Reason To Be Poor....!!!* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Things You Must Not Use Your Money To Do, If You Don't Want To Be Poor. by Damzytech(m): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hi, Nairalanders i created this thread to tell you most five things you must not use your money to do.

I will be releasing it on after the other.

Thanks
Re: Five Things You Must Not Use Your Money To Do, If You Don't Want To Be Poor. by Damzytech(m): 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
1. You must not use your money to Gamble.

3 Likes

Re: Five Things You Must Not Use Your Money To Do, If You Don't Want To Be Poor. by Damzytech(m): 9:23am On Apr 21, 2020
2. You must not use your money buy want will rot your heart and damage your brain(smoking and Alcohol)

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Must Not Use Your Money To Do, If You Don't Want To Be Poor. by Damzytech(m): 10:53pm On May 19, 2020
3. You must not invest your money in what you don't understand

2 Likes

Re: Five Things You Must Not Use Your Money To Do, If You Don't Want To Be Poor. by uthlaw: 11:15pm On May 19, 2020
Damzytech:
1. You must not use your money to Gambple.
you never jam bettors of 2odds...they are investors not gambler!
Re: Five Things You Must Not Use Your Money To Do, If You Don't Want To Be Poor. by loadedvibes: 5:45am On May 20, 2020
This op doesn't know anything atall

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Must Not Use Your Money To Do, If You Don't Want To Be Poor. by Damzytech(m): 2:51pm On May 20, 2020
uthlaw:
you never jam bettors of 2odds...they are investors not gambler!

So, am telling you what is right and i don't say you shouldn't invest, but i said gamble.

And if you want to invest don't invest on what you don't understand, dont say because your friends are doing it you too you want to invest in what they are doing when you dont have full knowledge of it.

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Must Not Use Your Money To Do, If You Don't Want To Be Poor. by Damzytech(m): 2:52pm On May 20, 2020
post=89744930:
This op doesn't know anything atall

For your own mind.
Re: Five Things You Must Not Use Your Money To Do, If You Don't Want To Be Poor. by uthlaw: 11:51pm On May 20, 2020
Damzytech:

So, am telling you what is right and i don't say you shouldn't invest, but i said gamble.

And if you want to invest don't invest on what you don't understand, dont say because your friends are doing it you too you want to invest in what they are doing when you dont have full knowledge of it.
I ear you sir!
Re: Five Things You Must Not Use Your Money To Do, If You Don't Want To Be Poor. by Damzytech(m): 11:05am On May 21, 2020
uthlaw:
I ear you sir!

Thank you sir
Re: Five Things You Must Not Use Your Money To Do, If You Don't Want To Be Poor. by Damzytech(m): 11:07am On May 21, 2020
4. Don't use your money to buy what is not useful for you, but you bought it to impress someone.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Currency Investment Plan For 2022 / Simple Way To Earn More Using Your Smart Phone / Fact Check: No, The US Will Not Reject Old Dollar Notes From Jan. 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.