Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Effect Of Covid 19 Lockdown On Passing Out Of 2019 Batch B - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Effect Of Covid 19 Lockdown On Passing Out Of 2019 Batch B (1702 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out / Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effect Of Covid 19 Lockdown On Passing Out Of 2019 Batch B by corperslodge: 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good day to everyone,

Today we talk about NYSC 19 B Stream 1

This post is a continuation of the first one Is NYSC really Shutdowns? What is happening to our dashboard clearance. This article will answer the later the concern on what should be expected for this coming batch.

Note
This is my opinion and does not express the side of any NYSC authority. In which we believe they will let us know their conclusion.

One

Let we point out, yesterday. NYSC is a Nigeria Youth Scheme that is not totally shutdown, therefore with this said service year will not exceed 1yrs. Which is against the bye law of having the graduate in the first place.

Therefore
NYSC will have POP maybe a little delay but the can always inform all members to come and get their certificate later or apply online.

Let us not that what we are talking about here is if the virus linger in the country which is not our wish and desire.

Let us see the opposite logical side too

Two

We explain yesterday, about NYSC four cardinal programmes, in which passing out is among, if you are yet to read that post do that Here.

And we pointed that this area of NYSC have been short down, especially the obvious Orientation activities.

Which this and POP been in this category, plus POP is called Passing Out Parade which is the last thing the country wants now.

There can be a change, delay and shift in this activity and cardinal programmes, this shift might not laps much into alot of time.

Has we might know, if we don't that NYSC is technically less than a year, and since no replacement can come in for this batch if this lingers then they might be a delay in the passing out of NYSC 2019 Batch B Stream 1 corpers.

I have given you both logical side of the coin, let us know what you think on the NYSC GROUP, share this with others too, and don't forget you can likewise create a topic and share your thoughts, experience and stories on this ONLINE CORPERS LODGE
Re: Effect Of Covid 19 Lockdown On Passing Out Of 2019 Batch B by corperslodge: 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Let me here you thought about this, do u agree with the first or second point
Re: Effect Of Covid 19 Lockdown On Passing Out Of 2019 Batch B by corperslodge: 11:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Check my website and signature for a better view of this post www.corpers lodge.com
Re: Effect Of Covid 19 Lockdown On Passing Out Of 2019 Batch B by Chuksmonika(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
Things dey change oo,if in the unfortunate situation it lingers,NYSC may decide to add extra one month of service for batch B and C 2019,and even batch A 2020,dont forget that as at now,the are not doing the cardinal point of nysc which is Cds,so they may decide to extend the POP of batch b stream1 to july,instead of june,stream2 will be shifted to september,instead of august,Batch C stream 1&2 will be shifted to 1st and 2nd week of december instead of november which they should pass out,and batch A 2020 to first week of april 2021,adding one month and extra one month pay to corp members wont be a big deal...nobody cause Corona...you cant ask them to go home and come back for certificate,when their is lockdown,THIS is what i think may happen.
Re: Effect Of Covid 19 Lockdown On Passing Out Of 2019 Batch B by Nebes: 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
Chuksmonika:
Things dey change oo,if in the unfortunate situation it lingers,NYSC may decide to add extra one month of service for batch B and C 2019,and even batch A 2020,dont forget that as at now,the are not doing the cardinal point of nysc which is Cds,so they may decide to extend the POP of batch b stream1 to july,instead of june,stream2 will be shifted to september,instead of august,Batch C stream 1&2 will be shifted to 1st and 2nd week of december instead of november which they should pass out,and batch A 2020 to first week of april 2021,adding one month and extra one month pay to corp members wont be a big deal...nobody cause Corona...you cant ask them to go home and come back for certificate,when their is lockdown,THIS is what i think may happen.

What do you think should be the fate of NYSC doctors, nurses and pharmacists that are currently serving the country actively even with the pandemic?
Re: Effect Of Covid 19 Lockdown On Passing Out Of 2019 Batch B by Chuksmonika(m): 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nebes:

What do you think should be the fate of NYSC doctors, nurses and pharmacists that are currently serving the country actively even with the pandemic?
dats what am saying bro,they should be compensated adequately.
Re: Effect Of Covid 19 Lockdown On Passing Out Of 2019 Batch B by corperslodge: 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
You are right, but often time but extending over a year if not that the suitation is worst might be difficult.
Chuksmonika:
Re: Effect Of Covid 19 Lockdown On Passing Out Of 2019 Batch B by misscjkeyz(f): 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Chuksmonika:

I'm not sure it'll be extended cos even after the lockdown large crowds will be avoided.
Re: Effect Of Covid 19 Lockdown On Passing Out Of 2019 Batch B by corperslodge: 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
What about who will pay for thr extension?
Federal government must have plan all wage for them from the beginning
misscjkeyz:

I'm not sure it'll be extended cos even after the lockdown large crowds will be avoided.
Re: Effect Of Covid 19 Lockdown On Passing Out Of 2019 Batch B by trinityconcept(m): 3:20pm On May 11, 2020
pls o I'm I've been having this argument with my guys about our alawee this last month Bstream 1
are we getting double alawee
is it a fixed thing that for every batch they must receive double on their last month
I need urgent answers
Re: Effect Of Covid 19 Lockdown On Passing Out Of 2019 Batch B by corperslodge: 7:57pm On May 12, 2020
trinityconcept:
pls o I'm I've been having this argument with my guys about our alawee this last month Bstream 1
are we getting double alawee
is it a fixed thing that for every batch they must receive double on their last month
I need urgent answers
Definitely from how it is done in the past, you do 11 months and you will be paid for 12 months, with 3 weeks of terminal leave.
Unless NYSC wants to make it 12 months serving with 12 months pay, then the double allawee can then be in doubt
Re: Effect Of Covid 19 Lockdown On Passing Out Of 2019 Batch B by Nobody: 8:08am On May 13, 2020
Alhamdulillah we have started and we are progressing already,muslim brothers/sisters are joining already,requests coming in so if you are available or open to a serious relationship that should lead marriage soonest then join our platform @ Readytomingle so we can help you to find a good match with the help of Allah subhannahu wat'aala. Our whatsapp number is 08174673270,we will be waiting to hear from you and In Shaa Allah it will end with joy. Maa salam

(1) (Reply)

Sample Of Covid 19 Slip Printout / When Is NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream II Passing Out Parade / How Do I Defer Nysc Registration To Next Batch...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.