Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (4147 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly / What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day / If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Wannabenz: 4:30pm On May 06, 2020
sicily4u:

OK I will add u on wasap

Dem thief the phone wey I take dey do WhatsApp. Just flash I go call you.
Re: . by sicily4u: 4:45pm On May 06, 2020
Wannabenz:

Dem thief the phone wey I take dey do WhatsApp. Just flash I go call you.

OK I will call u
Re: . by vower(m): 6:20pm On May 06, 2020
sicily4u:

So how can one start with out loosing ?
bro in forex you must lose and win,its just like that. But with the help of some knowledge in know how to read charts to predict when a currency will rise and fall(technical analysis), good risk and money management, you'll be able to win more than you lose,in turn making profit. Just get more knowledge on it b4 venturing in,practice with demo acct for sometime to understand how the market is b4 u start,check udemy you'll see people selling courses on forex trading not more than 8k,also YouTube videos. Forex is not a get rich quick scheme,don't allow anybody deceive you, the only difference is when you're good at predicting the market,and with the help of a good capital,you can make nice cash in short period of time.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 08, 2020
vower:
Bro forex is real and legit,but that guy up there telling you to start with $100 just want you to lose
bro if You start with 100usd will you lose?
Re: . by vower(m): 9:52pm On May 08, 2020
Atteraino:

bro if You start with 100usd will you lose?
Except you're extremely good and have a very good money and risk management strategy then the possibility of losing and blowing your account his high
Re: . by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 08, 2020
vower:
Except you're extremely good and have a very good money and risk management strategy then the possibility of losing and blowing your account his high

Okay thanks
Re: . by korban3134(m): 6:57am On May 09, 2020
Atteraino:
Good evening Naira Landers

Please i want to start up a business with #500k, what kind of business should i venture in

Firstly, If you must do Forex.. start with MBA Forex ( now MBA investment). They're registered and have physical offices nationwide. If atall anything goes wrong you have someone to hold responsible.

Secondly, ensure you invest more in something physical and tangible for example food/agricultural products business, warehousing & wholesale Services etc..Forex is primarily for folks that have cash to spare(as a source of passive income), not for a start-up.

Lastly, consider the option of partnershippp by(s) to consolidate whatever resources you may have. Consider acquiring a "skill or hand-work" that you can be paid for in the whole process.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:42am On May 09, 2020
Contact me on 08067344821, you can invest in.either :
1.) Auto blogging with google AdSense/AdMob Profit - $2000/Month
2.)Get winning signals for forex trading with a specified programme $3000/Month
Re: . by Adschobiz(f): 12:25am On May 10, 2020
The current richest man on the planet earth by name,Jeff Bezos created his wealth from the e-commerce industry.
He is the CEO of Amazon.

The only industry supporting most countries in this trying moments is the e-commerce industry.

This tell us that we can also be partakers of the wealth stocked up in this e-commerce industry.

The BIG QUESTION is how?

1. You can create an e-commerce platform to create wealth.

2. You can leverage on an already created e-commerce platform to create wealth.

I will always opt for option 2 as an upcoming entrepreneur.

Today I bring to you the giant e-commerce business(SAIRUIMALL) transforming lives in Africa and beyond.

Sairui allows all Affliates to own a shop in their worldwide mall, purchase products manufactured by the company at wholesale price and request Sairui to sell those products in the shop at a retail price. Sairui sells the products with profit within 10 days,and pays you both capital and profit,and also gives you product.Sairui believes that it is only when you use the product that you can appreciate it,and talk about it.

Sairui Is a unique company that offers all you’re looking for in the world of entrepreneurship.

LAUNCHED IN 2008 BY A CHINESE BILLIONAIRE IS ONE STOP COMPANY FOR A DIRECT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MANUFACTURERS AND CONSUMERS WORLDWIDE.

Sairui is a Conglomerate,with business interest in manufacturing,ecommerce,NEW RETAIL Shopping, & wholesales business.

Sairui deals on commodities,trades for members,returning capital and profit every 10 days.

People all cross the world can buy your products from the Sairui shopping platform across the world.

Sairui New Retail business registration and its corresponding trading capital for All Members depends on the VIP Level.

This is a one--time payment,and you can earn money to infinity.

To own a shop/space on this ecommerce platform,you need to register with the following VIP packages and you get the company Products.

RATE is calculated at $1 = N380

Registration + New Retail + Wholesale = TOTAL

VIP1--> $25(no trading is allowed for this package)

VIP2--> $50+$50 + $40 = $140= N53,200

VIP3 --> $100 + $100 + 80= $280= N106,400

VIP4--> $300+ $300 + $240= $840 = N319,200

VIP5--> $600+ $600 + $480= $840 = N638,400

Profit Per Trade(every 10 days)

VIP1= No trading

VIP2= $7 = N2,660
VIP3= $14= N5320
VIP4 = $42= N15,960
Vip5 = $84= N31,920

Minimum earning per month on trading only

VIP1 = earn on networking only

VIP2 = $21= N7980 + Product

VIP3 = $42= N15,960 + Product

VIP4 = $126= N47880 + Product

VIP5 = $252 = N95,760 + Product

VIP 1 registration at $25: There is no trading on vip1. You earn from networking only.

Vip2 Registration plus trading total cost at $140 (N53200): You get profit of $7(N2,660) and quantum product worth $50(N19000) every 10 days.The products are either quantum ring,quantum belly button or quantum socks.

Vip3 Registration plus trading total cost at $280 (N106,400):You get profit of $14 (N5,320) plus quantum product worth $100 (N38,000) every 10'days. This can be either quantum eye glasses,fuel conservation card,or quantum compression facial mask.

Vip4 Registration plus trading total cost at $840 (N319,200): Receive profit of $42 (N15,960) & Quantum product worth $300 (N114,000) every 10 days. This can be either Moxibustion physiotherapy chip,or quantum chain and pendant.

Vip5 Registration plus trading total cost at $1680 (N638,400): receive profit of $84 (N31,920), & Quantum product worth $600 (N228,000). This is quantum foot massage sticker

Note: The above profits are earned by trading alone from the comfort of your home,without any downline or referring anybody. Every 10 days you are paid both your capital & profit,and then you can place trade again.

This is just one aspect of the benefits of Sairui mall known as 'Store Profit'.

Contact me on Whatsapp for more details +2348028795138.

Re: . by DZTech: 3:02am On May 10, 2020
Atteraino:
Good evening Naira Landers

Please i want to start up a business with #500k, what kind of business should i venture in
I suggest u avoid grq schemes & follow d same advice I gave here-

https://www.nairaland.com/5845518/best-100k-investment-idea-right

in short-
food business.
supply someone something
good luck
Re: . by glasshouse(m): 7:22am On May 10, 2020
amyvals:
Are you happy being the only one doing well in your family?
Rent they will call you�
Food they will call you �
Hospital bill they will call you
Burial they will call you ☹
Holiday in your house
Inlaws on your head
Problem arises, only you�
Your younger ones are out of the University doing nothing, only you

This is not funny, do you know that if you sit down and check very well, the money you make, you dont even eat 30% of it, all the money is given out to relatives to solve one problem or the other
Why not set up a business for your loved ones, let them make their own money, let them contribute towards the growth of the family

Start up a perfume oil business for them as it's a lucrative business which gives you high profit margin.��, It's high in demand and also requires low capital �‍♀️...for further enquiries and order placement, do send us a dm as we are online to grant you audience

Please drop ur contact
Re: . by Habidab: 9:49am On May 10, 2020
1. I am sorry to tell you this, if you go over to start with forex, that may likely be the end of your 500k. Hard truth.

2. For now, put an hold to starting a business until the CONVID-19 is OVER, because You never can tell what is coming with the rate at which the cases keeps on increasing. Definitely there is going to be another unforseen circumstances.

3. If you're eager to risk investing at all at this period (make sure you have another 500k as backup), give Food or what the mouth consume a green light ahead of any other business. Something like FCMG and Raw Food like Rice, Beans, Beverages etc...

4. If you have your two ears, take heed. Don't let big money you're seeing dangling in all those online business trick you at this time or else...

He who's palm kernel were cracker for him by a benevolent spirit should not forget to be humble.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:34am On May 10, 2020
Habidab:
1. I am sorry to tell you this, if you go over to start with forex, that may likely be the end of your 500k. Hard truth.
bro have you trade with forex before?
Re: . by OYENIYIJK: 10:49am On May 10, 2020
amyvals:
Are you happy being the only one doing well in your family?
Rent they will call you�
Food they will call you �
Hospital bill they will call you
Burial they will call you ☹
Holiday in your house
Inlaws on your head
Problem arises, only you�
Your younger ones are out of the University doing nothing, only you

This is not funny, do you know that if you sit down and check very well, the money you make, you dont even eat 30% of it, all the money is given out to relatives to solve one problem or the other
Why not set up a business for your loved ones, let them make their own money, let them contribute towards the growth of the family

Start up a perfume oil business for them as it's a lucrative business which gives you high profit margin.��, It's high in demand and also requires low capital �‍♀️...for further enquiries and order placement, do send us a dm as we are online to grant you audience
mehn, I love your advertisement

Bottoms UP!!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Habidab: 2:26pm On May 10, 2020
Atteraino:

bro have you trade with forex before?
Yes, they will promise you heaven on earth profits and returns.

If you will do Forex, first go and learn it yourself for at least some months, understand what you want to put your money on. While doing that, venture into what you will be seeing your money physically with not virtually like Forex.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 10, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 10, 2020
Atteraino:

Bro Forex doesn't promise you heaven on earth, its only when you're unable to read or study the charts. And when you don't have a good signal.
Dis guy you well so?
You open thread pretending to dey find biz for 500k imaginary money. At the same time you dey promote Forex scam. Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: . by Habidab: 9:23pm On May 10, 2020
ModelX:

Dis guy you well so?
You open thread pretending to dey find biz for 500k imaginary money. At the same time you dey promote Forex scam. Are you okay?

Honestly, he is not normal, that is why I ignored him. You can see that he is not consistent.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 10, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 10, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 10, 2020
Habidab:

Honestly, he is not normal, that is why I ignored him. You can see that he is not consistent.
and my guy what have you seen in me that makes me not consistent
Re: . by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 10, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 10, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 10, 2020
Re: . by amyvals(f): 3:21pm On May 19, 2020
glasshouse:

Please drop ur contact

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can Supply You Crayfish In Large Quantities / For Sale: Laundry Equipment / Making Money Online - The Job Of The Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.