Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly (3739 Views)

Make Daily Profits Of 10k / What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day / MMM Accounts With 500k And 45k For Sale For A Token (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Adeplus: 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
I just got some cash from someone 500k and I have been pondering on what business I can do that will give me a monthly profit of 100k monthly.

Lost my job since July � so I really need get back on my feet.

Please guys and ladies if you have a good business idea share with me thanks
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Elzakzaky: 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
2 odds grin

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Adeplus: 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Elzakzaky:
2 odds grin

Smiles. I understand

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Friendz4blue(m): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
u will earn 848k in a month from racksterli if u invest..chat me up let me put u thru
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Wisdomwise18: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
It might take some time for your business to start producing #100k per month with such capital at the early stage of the business depending on the business niche! Except it has to do with the supply of products! Businesses these days are facing quiet some challenges also! My best advice is that you invest the money in one of these trusted investment scheme! Atleast I know of one that there office is at Asaba, Portharcout and other parts of the country where you can invest #500k and get #85k ROI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Adeplus: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
Wisdomwise18:
It might take some time for your business to start producing #100k per month with such capital at the early stage of the business depending on the business niche! Except it has to do with the supply of products! Businesses these days are facing quiet some challenges also! My best advice is that you invest the money in one of these trusted investment scheme! Atleast I know of one that there office is at Asaba, Portharcout and other parts of the country where you can invest #500k and get #85k ROI

Thank you for your response, what kind of investment is that, can you guide me through?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Adeplus: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
Friendz4blue:
u will earn 848k in a month from racksterli if u invest..chat me up let me put u thru

Thank you for your response, I have heard of it bur how genuine is that, how long have you! been investing with them?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Elzakzaky: 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
Adeplus:

Smiles. I understand
May the good lord lead you aright
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by KubwaBoy: 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
Betting is the surest way. Use 50k to carry sure 2 odds and keep repeating the process

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Elzakzaky: 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Adeplus:

Thank you for your response, I have heard of it bur how genuine is that, how long have you! been investing with them?
Pls dont invest your money in such schemes. Do something you can see with your korokoro eyes

7 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Esyy(f): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
Adeplus:
I just got some cash from someone 500k and I have been pondering on what business I can do that will give me a monthly profit of 100k monthly.

Two businesses I would suggest for you

1. POS - you'll need about 200k for a start but you should be making about 50k or more in profit monthly

2. Affiliate marketing - you'll need about 50k to start ...... monthly profit should be around 100k to 200k, that's if you do it well!

Please, these two businesses are not a get-rich-quick scheme, you should be consistent to see results

6 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by odewole16: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
Friendz4blue:

Drop your digit let me chat you up
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Martins004(m): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
never try investing in 2 or 3 odd ...... betting na scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Adeplus: 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
Esyy:

1. POS - you'll need about 200k for a start but you should be making about 50k or more in profit monthly

2. Affiliate marketing - you'll need about 50k to start ...... monthly profit should be around 100k to 200k, that's if you do it well!

Please, these two businesses are not a get-rich-quick scheme, you should be consistent to see results

Thank for your feedback, this Affiliate marketing how well do you know it or do you have someone or a program you can recommend on how I can learn it to make such profits if not more
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Adeplus: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Martins004:
never try investing in 2 or 3 odd ...... betting na scam

Thank you i understand
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by falad4u200: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Adeplus:

Well there are alot of business you can put your money into and you will be making good profit, 100k monthly is just 20% of your capital.
I have 2 business that can give you monthly income without stressing yourself

1. The 1st business will be giving you 18.6% of your capital every month for good 15months

2. It's crypto trading you don't need to stress yourself infact you can decide to just make 1% daily that means in a month you make 150k. If u have d time you can make more than 1% profit daily, you are d determinant of your daily profits, u not working or waiting for anybody to pay you.
Yesterday(24th Jan) 1 made 4% profit of my capital while today (25th Jan) I just made only 1% becos I wasn't really available online.

WhatsApp me on the number on my profile for further details
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by northbird: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Wisdomwise18:

Don't fall for any investment scheme.

How on Earth can an investment scheme promise you 50% ROI and you believe it's genuine and sustainable, in Nigeria.?

Op find a biz that revolves around people's needs on a daily basis, then adapt a biz model around that.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Mannyemmy(m): 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Adeplus:

First and foremost, eradicate that greedy mindset of yours! Making such an ROI for a startup of 500k is erroneous. Please be guided so you don't get scammed! Hence you lost job since last year, you ought to be looking out for passive income.
However, your question plus comments seems conflicting, do you want business ideas to startup your own business or you're looking for investment deal to invest your funds?

If it's the former, you can startup a video gaming center. Just look for a open place in your area and buy the various games (PS4, PS3 etc), if it's place you rent is quite spacious, you can add bet9ja to it and you can generate your supposed ROI amount.
Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitalize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered around their area.
Car wash: rent a land space, liaise with someone to be giving you water and you're good to go. Employ boys them who whom will watch the car. I once had a friend who does these and makes nothing less than 50k to 60k monthly as his profit.

Moreover, you can join my business networking group to be connected to more opportunities. If interested, click on the link on my signature and if the link doesn't works, chat up the number to be added.

Best regards

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Jamestown123: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Adeplus:

I can not actually gaurd you on how to start it oo, but buying and selling of garri is profitable. You can make as much as 150 to 200k every month. Nigerians really don't believe in agriculture or it's produce.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Wisdomwise18: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
You can check them out and make your research about them,,, DW ARERBEN - any clarification or more info. Whatapps Only 07059983444 -
pls note am not a staff just helping out cause I have quiet a number of friends that's using their services!!!
Adeplus:

Thank you for your response, what kind of investment is that, can you guide me through?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Ub4sure: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
I suggest you join Chymall. You get 5% of your capital every 10 days. Before you know will recover your money and make huge returns in few months. If you need more info or clarification you call or WhatsApp 09136940177. Just my kind suggestion. Good luck!
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by alade26632: 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
:Smiles. I understand May the good lord lead you aright
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Esyy(f): 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
Adeplus:

Thank for your feedback, this Affiliate marketing how well do you know it or do you have someone or a program you can recommend on how I can learn it to make such profits if not more

Send me a PM and I'll share a guide that explains affiliate marketing with you
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by SissyAda: 7:22am On Jan 26, 2021
This like this OP don't know that Nigerians are mean and hard people. Make your eye no clear when e don late ohh
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Adeplus: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Esyy:

Send me a PM and I'll share a guide that explains affiliate marketing with you

Thank you for your response, kindly check your email address. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by joey048(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
POS business youll earn more than 100k a month

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by kizwid(m): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Adeplus:

I have range of that money too.. and currently making research foodstuff business... if you have interest we can brainstorm together...
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by kizwid(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Esyy:

bros, you see this affiliate marketing, have been reading about it.. saying you will be getting commission on products you advertise.. but then I haven't get the full scope... pls can we have voice dialogue.. maybe you can explain better for me!
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Esyy(f): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
kizwid:

bros, you see this affiliate marketing, have been reading about it.. saying you will be getting commission on products you advertise.. but then I haven't get the full scope... pls can we have voice dialogue.. maybe you can explain better for me!

Sure, we can...... check your PM
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by jagaban002(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
Esyy:

The no 2 is not ThT profitable like no 1 in some areas .
I go with pos with enough cash
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Edipet(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Esyy:

how do I start the affiliate marketing

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Own A Successful Online Business Today Using Your Smart Phone... / Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From / (FREE GIVEAWAY) Skillshare.com Premium Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.