Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Price Of Oil Devalued In USA Worst Hit Ever!!!..trump Under Huge Scrutiny - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Price Of Oil Devalued In USA Worst Hit Ever!!!..trump Under Huge Scrutiny (685 Views)

African Countries Worst Hit By Currency Devaluation / Importer To CBN: Tell The Truth, Naira Has Been Devalued / When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Oil Devalued In USA Worst Hit Ever!!!..trump Under Huge Scrutiny by lanray475: 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Its a sad day in the world of oil marketers in the united states of america ..They just recorded their worst hit ever in the price of oil..basically the price of so many commodities is higher than that of oil..a bottle of coke is far more expensive than oil..the current price of oil in USA is less than a dollar and approximately -37dollars..what does this mean..it means america basically is begging to pay you to buy oil from them as they have oil too much in excess and no sales due to the pandemic..Trump had signed what seems to be a very good deal with OPEC Plus in conjunction with president putin of Russia and king salmar of Saudi arabia with hopes of capitalizing ..however 5 days after singning this deal it has backfired drastically and now his judgement about handling of this economy is under great scrutiny...if america can fall this way..we hope Nigeria and its administration can capitalize and try not to make same mistake ...

1 Like

Re: Price Of Oil Devalued In USA Worst Hit Ever!!!..trump Under Huge Scrutiny by Muhylonaire(m): 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
It's like you don't know Nigeria, lolz... Nigeria wey don follow USA fall inside pit grin.
Soon, they will be begging us to buy fuel for 20# per litre ni lolz.

Jokes apart, it's gonna hit us bad.
Re: Price Of Oil Devalued In USA Worst Hit Ever!!!..trump Under Huge Scrutiny by alphajerus(m): 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
If America can experience this then Nigeria nmmm, i reserve my comments. I cannot can!!!
Re: Price Of Oil Devalued In USA Worst Hit Ever!!!..trump Under Huge Scrutiny by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 21, 2020
When i think about this i look at the positive and the negatives.I am not so happy this is happening when we are moving toward refining,but i am very much happy about the lessons.If you have watch the movie "the men who made America" you would appreciate J D Rockefeller the Standard Oil Chief,when the rail line try to choke him with price he invented the pipeline,when electricity try to kick him out of the kerosene business he invented petrol.
One of the resource i think we have more than anyone in the World are brillant human resources.We need to stop this our certificated society and start an intellectual,innovative and creative society.
The world is moving into the knowledge age whether we like it or not that is the reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Oil Devalued In USA Worst Hit Ever!!!..trump Under Huge Scrutiny by philiancoop(m): 12:10am On Apr 21, 2020
If it's Trump, I knew one of those his play play deals and signings go soon backfire. The guy plays with everything

1 Like

Re: Price Of Oil Devalued In USA Worst Hit Ever!!!..trump Under Huge Scrutiny by Vyolet(f): 12:35am On Apr 21, 2020
Is it possible to invest in crudeoil trading at this point with the hope that it would rise again and gains would be made?
Re: Price Of Oil Devalued In USA Worst Hit Ever!!!..trump Under Huge Scrutiny by Greyworld: 12:57am On Apr 21, 2020
Vyolet:
Is it possible to invest in crudeoil trading at this point with the hope that it would rise again and gains would be made?

Your success might just depend on a vaccine.
Re: Price Of Oil Devalued In USA Worst Hit Ever!!!..trump Under Huge Scrutiny by solmus: 1:53am On Apr 21, 2020
Diversify our leaders no hear.. now we are going into super recession

(1) (Reply)

Ban Foreign Currency Transaction / Are These The Best Small Business To Start In Nigeria During Recession? / "Transportation Or Foodstuffs Business, Which One Is The Best"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.