Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Grand Cereals Company Onitsha Doles Out Gifts To Anambra State(photos ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grand Cereals Company Onitsha Doles Out Gifts To Anambra State(photos ) (1133 Views)

Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges / Dugbe Market Fire: Governor Makinde Fulfils Promise, Doles Out Cash Palliative / Saraki Doles Out N5m For Ailing Actors, Promises To Transform Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grand Cereals Company Onitsha Doles Out Gifts To Anambra State(photos ) by Anambralstson: 12:19am On Apr 21, 2020
Grade cereals Onitsha gifts to Anambra state

Re: Grand Cereals Company Onitsha Doles Out Gifts To Anambra State(photos ) by Anambralstson: 12:20am On Apr 21, 2020
More

Re: Grand Cereals Company Onitsha Doles Out Gifts To Anambra State(photos ) by Anambralstson: 12:23am On Apr 21, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Grand Cereals Company Onitsha Doles Out Gifts To Anambra State(photos ) by id4sho(m): 12:26am On Apr 21, 2020
nice one
Re: Grand Cereals Company Onitsha Doles Out Gifts To Anambra State(photos ) by IAMBlesssed(f): 12:29am On Apr 21, 2020
Anambra Obodo Oma. God bless you sir

3 Likes

Re: Grand Cereals Company Onitsha Doles Out Gifts To Anambra State(photos ) by Utiii: 12:34am On Apr 21, 2020
Nose mask for pictures...
If you know you know grin

from the lockdown to the face mask we use, then our hygiene everything is just bad, I wonder why we are not falling dead one by one, then I remember there is God.

In all only God can help us cry

See that mans nose outside just for pictures you see why do they call it nose mask when the nose is outside
New meme loading

Re: Grand Cereals Company Onitsha Doles Out Gifts To Anambra State(photos ) by Anambralstson: 10:39am On Apr 21, 2020
Anambralstson:
Lalasticlala
Re: Grand Cereals Company Onitsha Doles Out Gifts To Anambra State(photos ) by temptnow: 11:14am On Apr 21, 2020
Utiii:
Nose mask for pictures...
If you know you know grin

from the lockdown to the face mask we use, then our hygiene everything is just bad, I wonder why we are not falling dead one by one, then I remember there is God.

In all only God can help us cry

See that mans nose outside just for pictures you see why do they call it nose mask when the nose is outside
New meme loading

You don't have anything meaningful in your life so all you do is to criticize people who are better than your whole generation

1 Like

Re: Grand Cereals Company Onitsha Doles Out Gifts To Anambra State(photos ) by Utiii: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2020
temptnow:

You don't have anything meaningful in your life so all you do is to criticize people who are better than your whole generation
Well I was so bored then I don't like my comment either i guess I was just catching fun but you have no evidence of what you claim about my life. Not to talk of my unborn generation. I'm not in the mood this morning so I will let this pass.... Don't cross my path anymore. Let's live our seperate life

First time I have been insulted on this platform I guess it's part of my welcome.
Re: Grand Cereals Company Onitsha Doles Out Gifts To Anambra State(photos ) by horsepower102: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Grand Cereals Company Onitsha Doles Out Gifts To Anambra State(photos ) by okeyglm: 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Make una extend this to other Igbo state biko nu ndi Anambra

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Decides 2020: The Battle Of Senior Advocates Of Nigeria In Sunshine State / Igbo Presidency: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians. / Oshiomhole Wins Polling Unit With Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.