Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,048 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) (103629 Views)

NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by money121(m): 1:02am On Apr 21, 2020
This throwback picture of Mallam Abba Kyari and his wife ‘possibly’ on their wedding day confirms the late Chief of Staff had maintained his very simple dress code for many decades.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1252340311877054469

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by money121(m): 1:02am On Apr 21, 2020
May his soul Rest in peace

62 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by Simplyleo: 1:17am On Apr 21, 2020
Now this is beauty.

Nothing like natural or artificial beauty.

If it is not beauty by nature, na scam.

All these clowns taking more than 5 hrs to apply cosmetics then wear one kind koi koi shoes and begin to walk like tolotolo are very stupid. angry

154 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by ijaw1stson: 1:19am On Apr 21, 2020
Abeg

e Don do.

Abba Kyari this, Abba Kyari that.. We no go hear word again? Is his life even better than the lives of soldiers killed almost daily in northeast?

Bia op

Be kiaful

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by boookworm: 1:34am On Apr 21, 2020
I really liked this man and I'm from the south south

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by IAMBlesssed(f): 1:39am On Apr 21, 2020
The wife is pretty..

23 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by wallex1983(m): 1:52am On Apr 21, 2020
Red cap geng no be today

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by ValCon888: 2:26am On Apr 21, 2020
Arguably the most powerful man in Nigeria when he was alive. At the end of the day, his lust for power led him to his grave.
He had no business travelling to Germany and that trip for him was the beginning of the end.

215 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:32am On Apr 21, 2020
Let him rest

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by elchapoo: 2:40am On Apr 21, 2020
Please also come up with throwback picture of late Abba Kyari as best man to his friend Onyema on his wedding day.
Even add the child dedication too.

18 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by IME1: 2:42am On Apr 21, 2020
Truly
E don do
Let him rest
Yes powerful while alive
Yes simple dressing and signature cap
... and all and all

But I still remember being lazy to get up on Saturday when I woke up, but while listening to radio and I heard he had died, I jumped out of bed practically hitting my chest as I was in severe shock, sadness, pain, surprise and all combined. I was never ever his fan but I acknowledged his power, truly a de facto DVC Admin

But all in all, let him his matter rest, God will judge him as He will judge us all- MERCIFULLY

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by edgeconsul: 3:26am On Apr 21, 2020
smiley
Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by crackhouse(m): 4:28am On Apr 21, 2020
It's like the man didn't marry early.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by Bighead9: 5:20am On Apr 21, 2020
Fine Guy. I too like this Man. cheesy

R.I.P my mentor.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 21, 2020
I can now type RIP

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by Thelucifer666(m): 5:54am On Apr 21, 2020
Before he became disgustingly corrupt.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by jericco1(m): 6:40am On Apr 21, 2020
So the cap has been way back undecided

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by Digitiminimi: 7:13am On Apr 21, 2020
God Abeg if NCDC go still release league table results
Make injuries no plenty
I can't bear any more weeks of locked down

12 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by warrrrr: 7:28am On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:

R.I.P my mentor.
[/s]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by DriggityDre: 7:36am On Apr 21, 2020
Bighead9:
Guy, why does 90% of your posts manifest hatred for Igbos undecided
Do they give you sleepless nights?
It's only PMB kind of posts that he will calm down.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 7:43am On Apr 21, 2020
Enough of Abba Kyari. He's dead and gone!

Let us face more serious issues confronting us.

Even when he was alive, he was of no relevance to the average Nigerian. Na wen e die e wan come get relevance?

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by Corporate2020: 7:43am On Apr 21, 2020
Big men don't shout. Only hungry boys flaunt what they don't have.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by dapsoneh: 7:43am On Apr 21, 2020
Fine woman

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 21, 2020
It is well

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 21, 2020
Most of all these politicians are from rich families...
God have mercy on the average and poor people, it not an easy task at all..

7 Likes

As Kyari don go now make we see whether our senseless president go get sense now.

2 Likes

dapsoneh:
Fine woman
yea
Re: Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) by Ofemmanu1: 7:44am On Apr 21, 2020
abba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.