Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia (40488 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara / SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) / Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by AroOkigbo(m): 9:10am On Apr 21, 2020
oka4ugoo:

Na paid advert here on Nairaland. The advert was done Nairaland admin. It's not those advert posted by member of the forum like you and I
What's difference does it make. I'm sorry but you guy should stop being naive.
Nothing stops the "you and I" from paying for a space to make it look legit. You think the admins have time to verify any advert paid for?
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by watchindelta(m): 9:12am On Apr 21, 2020
This year take many people
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:12am On Apr 21, 2020
All this stories are being fabricated...

They are making excuses to extend this lockdown by the end of the week...
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by oka4ugoo: 9:18am On Apr 21, 2020
AroOkigbo:

What's difference does it make. I'm sorry but you guy should stop being naive.
Nothing stops the "you and I" from paying for a space to make it look legit. You think the admins have time to verify any advert paid for?

cry cry cry
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by Sososo(f): 9:19am On Apr 21, 2020
All the people that came in contact should be isolated as a matter of urgency
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by mctfopt: 9:21am On Apr 21, 2020
Sososo:
All the people that came in contact should be isolated as a matter of urgency

And you already have the cause of death and it is from an infectious disease?
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 21, 2020
DonMustafa:
It could be that he was overworked. I know a lady nurse who does 24 hours shifts now. She will do 24 hours, go home for 12 hours rest, come back for another 24 hours straight. If there's is rush or emergency, her 12 hours off is suspended. Crazy times

All those people dropping bank details everywhere begging for money, I have advice for you. Go and do online dating because white people have good hearts. If you meet a white person online, become their friend for a week or 2, then you explain your problem to them, they will assist you. Nigerians will only look and pass. If they help you, it is N5k max. But white people have pity.

If it is only $500 the person sends, $1 now is N400. $500 is N200,000. Imagine what N200,000 will do in your life now. This is what I did last year December and I was able to raise money to start a betting shop that is feeding me today.

You can use free sites like Facebook. But on free sites, it is hard to find people. If possible, use a paid dating site. You can see dating sites for as low as $29. I used a site called Bit Mistress to get the white lady who helped me. You can try it too. It is very cheap.

In other words, let's go scam white people out of their money.

Many of those white people too are suffering as well economically.

Don't make us look like disgraceful people. A lot of Europeans have this idea we are beggars. Don't confirm it for them

1 Like

Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by bizzibodi(m): 9:28am On Apr 21, 2020
The way most docs are dropping dead even b4 covid-19 pandemic .....when they are sick they prefare to treat themselves instead of seeking high professional treatment,some dnt want to d seen as sick as that can demoralise patient & affect business.
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by sunnyemma25(m): 9:36am On Apr 21, 2020

Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by Jaqenhghar: 9:45am On Apr 21, 2020
Even the doctors cant take care of themselves.
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by Jaqenhghar: 9:46am On Apr 21, 2020
bizzibodi:
The way most docs are dropping dead even b4 covid-19 pandemic .....when they are sick they prefare to treat themselves instead of seeking high professional treatment,some dnt want to d seen as sick as that can demoralise patient & affect business.
Where is the high professional treatment? Is it not when its available that they will access it?
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by Jaqenhghar: 9:47am On Apr 21, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
All this stories are being fabricated...

They are making excuses to extend this lockdown by the end of the week...

This lockdown has failed sef
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by kalufelix(m): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2020
BlackBuhari:

NA .....

CORONA VIRUS ....

AFRICAN PATTERN WILL BE WORSE ......

No symptoms ..... You will Just slump and die ....
have you slumped your own slump??
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by kerry57: 9:57am On Apr 21, 2020
Na wa oo, death left, right,front and back. We in protected by the mighty hands of the omini Potent one.
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by XANDERBOY85: 9:58am On Apr 21, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:
Probably he died as a result of stress and heart attack. May God accept his soul

That's a possiblity! The poor guy would have been under a lot of stress and probably scared going into work with all this COVID-19 all over the place!

Him having the virus is a nother possibility, though it doesn't make sense that one will not show the sympthoms (which is what takes a toll on the health of the individual and eventually leads to their death if not managed) and just drop dead one day! Unless of course he had underlying illnesses like HBP or diabetes.
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by XANDERBOY85: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2020
So is the story fake?
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by Sososo(f): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2020
mctfopt:

And you already have the cause of death and it is from an infectious disease?
I'm not saying for sure it's Corona but until it is ascertained they should be isolated.what if it is and everyone has dispersed by then, we now start contact tracing . Corona is the rave of the moment and so necessary precautions shld be taken moreso as the cause of death is not known
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by StivoeDevoe: 11:23am On Apr 21, 2020
RIP cry
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by fid4fid: 11:30am On Apr 21, 2020
ValCon888:
Cardiac arrest or Aneurysm. We can't boast of a lot of doctors in this country yet the few that we have are dying at such a critical time.
RIP.

Bro... I wan ask, why we no lift JAMB and Post UTME restrictions and train many many doctors and nurses to the extent we fit to dey export them go US, Canada and Europe? At least them go dey send remittances back to the country. Them fit be our largest export earner.

Wetin you think?
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by ValCon888: 11:48am On Apr 21, 2020
fid4fid:

Bro... I wan ask, why we no lift JAMB and Post UTME restrictions and train many many doctors and nurses to the extent we fit to dey export them go US, Canada and Europe? At least them go dey send remittances back to the country. Them fit be our largest export earner.

Wetin you think?
Na beta idea sha. But we fit train dem send dem go jand and yankee after dem go japa no send anything.
Na wetin doctors for Cuba and Venezuela dey do after government don train dem.
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by mindtricks: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
ValCon888:
Cardiac arrest or Aneurysm. We can't boast of a lot of doctors in this country yet the few that we have are dying at such a critical time.
RIP.

I tell you my dear.
The way our doctors and others are leaving to foreign lands where they excel.
As though naija is a place not worth what they have to offer.
Too bad.
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by magzey: 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
obimiheka:
Rip to d dead...Pls where is buhari?
Is buhari from Umahia?
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Avalancheman:
RIP
I hope someone won't ascribe it to Coronavirus... kiss
it's actually coronavirus. He was positive
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by ThinkB4mention(f): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
DonMustafa:
It could be that he was overworked. I know a lady nurse who does 24 hours shifts now. She will do 24 hours, go home for 12 hours rest, come back for another 24 hours straight. If there's is rush or emergency, her 12 hours off is suspended. Crazy times

All those people dropping bank details everywhere begging for money, I have advice for you. Go and do online dating because white people have good hearts. If you meet a white person online, become their friend for a week or 2, then you explain your problem to them, they will assist you. Nigerians will only look and pass. If they help you, it is N5k max. But white people have pity.

If it is only $500 the person sends, $1 now is N400. $500 is N200,000. Imagine what N200,000 will do in your life now. This is what I did last year December and I was able to raise money to start a betting shop that is feeding me today.

You can use free sites like Facebook. But on free sites, it is hard to find people. If possible, use a paid dating site. You can see dating sites for as low as $29. I used a site called Bit Mistress to get the white lady who helped me. You can try it too. It is very cheap.
Good marketer
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by bizzibodi(m): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Where is the high professional treatment? Is it not when its available that they will access it?
So there are no consultants in FMCs again?
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by Jaqenhghar: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
bizzibodi:

So there are no consultants in FMCs again?
Oga. Let me advice you candidly. In naija, if you are sick and your case don reach before consultant, I beg you either you fly abroad, or pray hard for divine intervention. I am a witness.
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by Omega48: 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
una don start now... this is fake news ooo.... i stay close yo FMC umuahia, nothing of such happened.
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by Legendguru: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
Oh
Re: Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia by lookingfly: 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
DriggityDre:
There has been a lot of deaths this year.

RIP to every victim of COVID-19, suicide, police brutality, insurgency, armed robbery, disease and violent relationships.

Let's hope the second half of the year will be better.
nairaland front page this evening is field with death thread. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) / Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) / My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.