Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District (2781 Views)

Senator Osita Izunaso Wins Imo West Senate Poll / Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections / Okorocha Wins Imo West Senatorial Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by Chimezirim121: 6:16am On Apr 21, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuepOPQs4e8

@Owerri for the official launch of Imo West COVID19 Palliative distribution by His Excellency Senator Rochas Okorocha the most vulnerable.
This is part of efforts to cushion the effects of the pandemic as well as its economic toll on the

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by helinues: 6:24am On Apr 21, 2020
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by mamaafrik(m): 6:29am On Apr 21, 2020
Commendable from okorocha......,CAN,RCCG,Deeper lifee,Mfm,Winners,you are at the best time to do evangelism with foods and aids, you people know who is poor and richvin the church,not foolishly giving Cash to federal government to gain favour from her sight.
Some people may never step again into the church with the attitude of the church during this lockdown.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by Smithkafors(m): 6:30am On Apr 21, 2020
This is what you call palliative.Thousands of bag of rice and yam.Nice one rochas, doing it big!

10 Likes

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by Ejima1: 6:31am On Apr 21, 2020
Smithkafors:
This is what you call palliative.Thousands of bag of rice and yam.Nice one rochas, doing it big!
Yes oo

1 Like

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by Ejima1: 6:32am On Apr 21, 2020
mamaafrik:
Commendable from okorocha......,CAN,RCCG,Deeper lifee,Mfm,Winners,you are at the best time to do evangelism with foods and aids, you people know who is poor and richvin the church,not foolishly giving Cash to federal government to gain favour from her sight.
Some people may never step again into the church with the attitude of the church during this lockdown.
Hmm
Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by solmus: 6:35am On Apr 21, 2020
when it comes to charity , you have to give it to Rochas Okorocha..

7 Likes

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by Discovery4today: 6:36am On Apr 21, 2020
solmus:
Say that again

2 Likes

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by daddytime(m): 6:45am On Apr 21, 2020
Handing back the people some crumbs of their money.

Starve them of what rightly belongs to them by confiscating it all for you and your family.

Then when they are at the verge of meeting their maker out of hunger, you dole out a handful in public and camera glare to seem like their messiah and life-saver.

The poor would have no choice than to receive and thank them.

God dey.

Na the Nigerian politician MO be this.
Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by Chimezirim121: 7:06am On Apr 21, 2020
daddytime:
Handling back the people some crumbs of their money.

Starve them of what rightly belongs to them by confiscating it all for you and your family.

Then when they are at the verge of meeting their maker out of hunger, you dole out a handful in public and camera glare to seem like their messiah and life-saver.

The poor would have no choice than to receive and thank them.

God dey.

Na the Nigerian politician MO be this.
Point
Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by yanabasee(m): 7:08am On Apr 21, 2020
I miss this man's iberibeism on social media....

Anyway..... Nice palliatives.... God bless the senator of happiness...

2 Likes

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by Chimezirim121: 7:09am On Apr 21, 2020
grin grin grin
yanabasee:
I miss this man's iberibeism on social media....

Anyway..... Nice palliatives.... God bless the senator of happiness...

1 Like

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by Blackie46(m): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2020
Forget the paparazzi Rochas Okorocha is a thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by Chimezirim121: 7:29am On Apr 21, 2020
Blackie46:
Forget the paparazzi Rochas Okorocha is a thief.
Hmm
Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:38am On Apr 21, 2020
Rochas Okorocha got this one right

But always pray before you eat oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by princdebola201(m): 8:02am On Apr 21, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Rochas Okorocha got this one right

But always pray before you eat oooooo
foolish tribal Bigot , u re on other thread condeming bariga local govt chairman sharing palliative while praising a senator here for doing the same.

1 Like

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by Chimezirim121: 8:43am On Apr 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin
princdebola201:
foolish tribal Bigot , u re on other thread condeming bariga local govt chairman sharing palliative while praising a senator here for doing the same.
Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:46am On Apr 21, 2020
princdebola201:

princdebola201 is a foolish tribal Bigot , I was on the other thread condeming bariga local govt chairman sharing palliative while praising a senator here for doing the same.
Well son, you must have been astonished by the small bag of semovita shared in Bariga hence the insult you are heaping on yourself

Well dear, I can't help you, you are your own problem

You deserve all your insult

FYI, Rochas Okorocha is not exactly my type of person but for any avoidance of doubt you can check my opinion on him before now

You can keep praising rubbish but I really don't know how to do that

I call a spade a spade!!! What they shared in Bariga was an eyesore

Let Nairalanders be the judge!!! Below is what was shared in Bariga!!!

You no get shame *spits*

3 Likes

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by Corporate2020: 8:46am On Apr 21, 2020
solmus:

That's why he never falls. God loves those who take care of the poor.
Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by PureGoldh(m): 8:48am On Apr 21, 2020
He tried......It's better to give directly to the people than crediting FG account

1 Like

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by senatordave1(m): 9:20am On Apr 21, 2020
PureGoldh:
He tried......It's better to give directly to the people than crediting FG account
This alongside that of senator amosun is the best palliative so far.this is why he's very popular.up rochas. Am sure nosryk and cid11 won't like this

1 Like

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by Turantula(m): 9:22am On Apr 21, 2020
I cannot believe it.
I hope these are not plastic yam and rice
Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by Pharaoh350s(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2020
First person to share yam
Thanks to rochas okorocha
If you know how much a tuber of yam cost, you will know he spent a lot

Don't tell me it's looted fund, because some also looted but they are not helping the poor with the fund especially in this lockdown period

2 Likes

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by princdebola201(m): 9:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Well son, you must have been astonished by the small bag of semovita shared in Bariga hence the insult you are heaping on yourself

Well dear, I can't help you, you are your own problem

You deserve all your insult

FYI, Rochas Okorocha is not exactly my type of person but for any avoidance of doubt you can check my opinion on him before now

You can keep praising rubbish but I really don't know how to do that

I call a spade a spade!!! What they shared in Bariga was an eyesore

Let Nairalanders be the judge!!! Below is what was shared in Bariga!!!

You no get shame *spits*
idiot, can u compare the jumbo pay and allowance of an ex governor who is also a incumbent senator to a local govt chairman?
Have any local government chairman shared palliatives in your unproductive state?
Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by Larryfest(m): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2020
If all our thieving politicians and useless "big men" plus even the men of God all did something like this I'm very sure it will circulate at least down to the common man on the street and this lockdown wouldn't have been this terrible but no most of them all kept mute. The ones that didn't, gave straight to the federal government knowing fully well it will be looted and mismanaged leaving the masses to rot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by Jostoman: 9:48am On Apr 21, 2020
mamaafrik:
why can't you call out those stingy imam because the last time I checked I discovered that those pastors are really trying their best.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by Chimezirim121: 9:49am On Apr 21, 2020
grin
Jostoman:
why can't you call out those stingy imam because the last time I checked I discovered that those pastors are really trying their best.

1 Like

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:49am On Apr 21, 2020
princdebola201:
I, princdebola201, is an idiot. can I compare the jumbo pay and allowance of an ex governor who is also a incumbent senator to a local govt chairman?
Have any local government chairman shared palliatives in your unproductive state?
Your mode of communication shows your upbringing!!! Though you sound like a tout but I will still educate you!!!

Like I told you, you deserve your own insult

As I recall Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode are also ex-governors!!!

Or are you saying that they are stingy grin grin grin

I will continue to appreciate those doing well irrespective of the tribe, party, religion or race

Insist, Rochas Okorocha is corrupt, that's true but as far as sharing of palliatives is concerned during this Covid-19 trying times, he tried!!!

You can kiss the truth!!!

3 Likes

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 21, 2020
Good one

1 Like

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by Chimezirim121: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Your mode of communication shows your upbringing!!! Though you sound like a tout but I will still educate you!!!

I will continue to appreciate those doing well irrespective of the tribe, party, religion or race

Insist, Rochas Okorocha is corrupt, that's true but as far as sharing of palliatives is concerned during this Covid-19 trying times, he tried!!!

ROCHAS is the best

2 Likes

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by princdebola201(m): 10:15am On Apr 21, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Tinubu donated 200m which is enough to buy tripple of what rochas is sharing, fashola also donated 50% of his salary n allowances , ambode is out of the country.

Tell us what ohakim, achike udenwa, and the wicked mbaise man donated

Remember me when any of your useless local govt administrators contribute their own qouta

1 Like

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha Covid-19 Palliative For Imo West Senatorial District by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2020
princdebola201:
Tinubu donated 200m which is enough to buy trippple of what rochas is sharing, fashola also donated 50% of his salary n allowances , ambode is out of the country.

Tell us what ohakim, achike udenwa, and the wicked mbaise man donated

Remember me when any of your useless local govt administrators contribute their own qouta
You go quench today grin cheesy grin grin

you self believe wetin you type

Tinubu donated to who grin cheesy grin

Okay let's just assume that he truly donated lipsrsealed

But compare Tinubu's physical donation to Rochas!

You have already seen Rochas's, let me upload Tinubu's cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Commissions Church In His Community As Arthur Eze Storm: Pictures / THROWBACK; I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents - Peter Obi / Why Is No Governor Inviting Obi To State Functions Anywhere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.