Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,499 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Best Business Book Deals For The Lockdown Season!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Business Book Deals For The Lockdown Season!! (523 Views)

Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / How To Get Sponsorship Deals For Your Events And Projects / Page-Turning Bargains: Elevate Your Library with Unbeatable Book Deals! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Business Book Deals For The Lockdown Season!! by samboski(m): 6:38am On Apr 21, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, I believe you are having a good time during this Lockdown period.

I have this old western quote, “Great business ideas are grown through experience. Experience isn't just walking into that deadbeat, it involves discoveries too.”

I deal on books, and to add to this, I'm discounting my books for everyone to have the chance of getting in touch with it during this Lockdown period.
Peeps, you can now get the ebooks at affordable prices ranging from #500—#1500. It's Lockdown time and reading season has begun for the great minds.

Some Books Features are:
1. 12 Rules of Life by Jordan Peterson
2. Becoming by Michelle Obama
3. 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Mark Crisp
4. Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
5. The 10x Rule by Grant Cardone
And many more....

Reach me for this great deals on:
WhatsApp: +2348175151054
Instagram: @thebookerhub
Email: thebookerhub@gmail.com
We accept Bank transfers and many others....

Readers are Great Minders!!!
Grab the Chance today.

Re: Best Business Book Deals For The Lockdown Season!! by samboski(m): 6:42am On Apr 21, 2020
We have a lot from our database.
Invest your time today!

(1) (Reply)

Equipment For Toilet Roll Production Line / Professional Copywriters & Content Creator Needed / Learn How You Can Make Money Online With Your Facebook Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.