Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Ifelodun CDA Olowora Distribute Palliatives To 200/families - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifelodun CDA Olowora Distribute Palliatives To 200/families (229 Views)

Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos / LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots / APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ifelodun CDA Olowora Distribute Palliatives To 200/families by hmohammed(m): 7:58am On Apr 21, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

I am an exco member of my CDA and 2 weeks ago we came up with the idea of giving back to the vulnerable and needy ones amongst us. We went out to collate data of all residents in my CDA which has a total of 800 families and we identified 200 families that require support.

We then sourced for cash from the community and then backed it up with cash in the CDA purse.
We were able to come up with 500k which we used to buy food items which include rice, beans, egg, noodles and garri.

We commenced the distribution yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Uzodimma In Desperate Search For Legitimacy, Says PDP / COVID-19: FCT Chief Judge Frees 70 Prisoners / That Lame Talk By Attention Seeking Inibehe Effiong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.