Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate (42341 Views)

Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him / Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip / Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2020
TRUE LIFE STORY!!! PRAY YOU DONT FALL VICTIM!!
I pray you don't fall in this kind of situation oo.
I remember years back when like 6 guys was racing to where I was, I don't know they where been chased by police and street guys.. out of fear I follow them in running, I don't know who they are but because of the way they run, I gat to pick race .. so they caught three I was also caught by a woman shouting, he's there!! He's among them!! I saw him running!!! I deny it, it was that day I know what it takes to be Innocent and people never believe you... Have start receiving slap, the only thing am hearing is "na thief"!! My cloth has torn like thug rag, what save me was that am in my street, people saw me when am coming out of my house...
After that I saw up to 15 people arrested one has been killed and burnt..
I know something is wrong, because I saw only 6 guy, I can't remember there face, but those 15 guys where shouting am innocent!!, but nobody listen.. they where all beaten beyond repair before
I will NEVER engage in jungle justice no matter the heaviness of the crime..
#notojunglejustice

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2020
Useless government

That's how they spread the virus....

These people are not leaders but looters
They are all there for the money
Not for the interest of the masses

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by toprealman: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
This is where the government need to us their power for the safety of others
Power ko, Jedi Jedi ni.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2020
Are you sure it's Abba Kyari they buried

1 Like

na their way be that. foolish men in power.

same foolishness that made Abba kyari reject testing at the airport.

now same Abba kyari is dead after spreading the disease all over the country

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Frankyboy1(m): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by easyfem(m): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2020
that is the reason y north pple wil die finish ......... dont isolate my brother ........GOD is fighting for we westerner
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by odinga1of: 10:04am On Apr 21, 2020
Government of excuse for excuse, by excuse.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:05am On Apr 21, 2020
grin
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by simigold: 10:06am On Apr 21, 2020
Even the TV reporter that interviewed Garba during the funeral didn't wear mask or gloves. I pity the TV station staff and crew. It is better to be locked down at home than to be locked down in the grave.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by danigbo(m): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2020
What is America saying about $3.7 million grant to incubate coronavirus in Wuhan CHINA ?
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Jflex07(m): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2020
tempem:

Haaa! shocked shocked
Who is this one bayii?
Fvck off my mention!
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by xana101: 10:09am On Apr 21, 2020

[quote[s][/s] author=omoakoraye post=88684178]Why?[/quote]
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by XANDERBOY85: 10:09am On Apr 21, 2020
It's this same stubborness and believing rules that apply to others don't apply to you because you're a high-ranking gov't official....this is what led to Abba Kyaris' death if we're to be honest! Why he felt travelling to Germany when he did was a good idea, despite the high incidence at the time of infections and fatalities from the virus is what i will never understand!
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by lordnammy(m): 10:09am On Apr 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Swingate(m): 10:10am On Apr 21, 2020
I knew this will happen, those guys are very stubborn and feel they are above the law and I don't blame them actually, they are above the law.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by swetjo(f): 10:11am On Apr 21, 2020
This presidential taskforce on covid-19 should be disbanded
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Digitiminimi: 10:11am On Apr 21, 2020
This thing no understand stubbornness o. Please, go on isolation
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 21, 2020
Omenkata:
they refused to isolate because they knew who they buried

it was never the body of Abba Kyari

why will you waste your time in isolation when you know you're not infected

Aba Kyari is still alive they are just FOOLING YOU........ grin
Jflex07:
It wasn't kyari that was buried. Nigerians stop letting these fools fool you, wake up!

Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by jaxxy(m): 10:13am On Apr 21, 2020
Why shud they self isolate? Did they test positive or get any risk of exposure??

“The bodies of persons with COVID-19, as stated clearly by the WHO guidelines except in cases of viral haemorr-hagic fever and cholera, dead bodies are generally not infectious. 

To date, there’s no evidence of persons having become infected from exposure to the bodies of persons who had died of COVID-19. “Therefore, we will like to further assure the public that we will continue to follow the guidelines and protocols we had produced.

However this is a stupid statement.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:13am On Apr 21, 2020
One thing I like about this covid19 is that it is no respecter of anybody.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by mikeadek2003: 10:13am On Apr 21, 2020
Good Morning All, Pls if i can get a little help its getting a bit difficult to feed my wife and my single Son esp. Buying my Baby foods and other baby needs. Thank you All.
Account no : 0034097143
Account name : Adekola M Michael,
GTB Plc.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:15am On Apr 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Have put my Trust in You,
I Have put my Faith in your Word,
No Matter what comes my way,
I will never be Afraid,
There is Nothing in this Word,
That will take your place in my life,
And when you are through with me,
All the praise belongs to you..

Thank you JESUS!

Putting your trust in a man..
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Dantedasz(m): 10:15am On Apr 21, 2020
Racoon:
See them making silly joke and excuses of a global pandemic just because they feel they're above the law. Even any body fluid from these Covid19 patients are assumed infectious let alone their remains.

Otherwise why were the burial party spotting PPE suite, facemask, handgloves, safety boots etc though not all of them were well kitted? What kind of leaders do Nigeria have? sad

The lunatics are running the asylum!
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:15am On Apr 21, 2020
They it's not Kyari that's why they are not isolating
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by nameo: 10:16am On Apr 21, 2020
festacman:
Although, understandably, things happened very quickly within a short space of time, the poor planning and unpreparedness that characterized Abba Kyari's burial were embarrassing to say the least.

Apart from social distancing, the funniest blunder was, rightly, giving PPE suit to the men who handled Abba Kyari's cadaver but, wrongly, abandoning them to wallow in confusion as to what to so with the outfit after the burial. One of the men looked right and looked left and then decided that best thing to do was to 'jejely' dump the goddam dress by the roadside and be free.

In short, what happened at Abba Kyari's burial was a dangerous dance with death.

Were you surprised??

The imcompetence in display that day is same incompetence shown by this Govt since inauguration.

Imagine the very Team leading the fight against a serious pandemic in the country openly violating its own rules.

Fuckktards!!!
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by DropsMic(m): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2020
Illogical illiterates..
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by Cocolatti(m): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2020
There are possibly two reasons why they refuse to isolate themselves :
1. May be it's true that the corpse that was buried that day was not Abba Kyari
2. They don't want to miss the alleged daily 500k allowance being paid to the PTF on Covid-19
grin grin grin
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by heskeolawale(m): 10:17am On Apr 21, 2020
Last last we will be the ones to be locked down when they are making another problem loom ,they will refuse to follow law and orders and we will be the sacrificial lamb ,I pity my country
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by lukency(m): 10:18am On Apr 21, 2020
Shameless elites! They find it difficult to practise what they preach.May prayer to God; May Corona Virus consume all the bad people in our land.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate by chillex8(m): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2020
And they expect me to sit at home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit / Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign / What Is The Fuss About Bichi’s Son Appearing In A Picture With Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.