Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

My Girl Feel Pain When: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Girl Feel Pain When: (1091 Views)

Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina / Heavy Heart/Chest Big Bang Pain When Drinking Water / Pain When Urinating: ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Feel Pain When: by nairo: 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2011
PLS DOCTORS IN THIS FORUM I NEED HELP. MY GIRL FRIEND ALWAYS HAVE PAIN DURING SEX AND SHE IS SHY TO VISIT THE THE HOSPITAL ABOUT IT.PLS I NED YOUR HELP PAIN.JUST REPLY I WILL GET IT.THANX
Re: My Girl Feel Pain When: by HTownEve(f): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2011
What do you want NL to tell you?

Your girl has to go see a doctor.
She is not shy when taking a dong into her kitty, but shy to see a doctor.
Re: My Girl Feel Pain When: by Orton10(m): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2011
^
Lol.

@POSTER,
Why not upload a pic of Her kitty here, I mean its gonna give us a clearer view and enable us have a more comprehensive analysis of the kitty in question.
Lmao.
Re: My Girl Feel Pain When: by HTownEve(f): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2011
Please look up her symptoms online and take her to a doctor.

shocked cry
Re: My Girl Feel Pain When: by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2011
Shy to visit the hospital? Lmao she is not ready. I wonder what she will do doing childbirth funny girl.
Re: My Girl Feel Pain When: by sms4health: 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2011
Pain could be from you the man or the woman.

Man:
Are you doing it right?
Is your manhood too big?
Is she well lubricated from enough pre-intimacy?

Woman:
Are you relaxed?
Are you turned on?
Do you have an infection?

Due to the fact that she may have an infection, of which there are many, she needs to see a doctor.

Best of luck.
Re: My Girl Feel Pain When: by clasic: 7:50am On Jan 09, 2011
opeyemi 4rm HEALTH LINK, that is a sign of chronic infection, does she discharge during sex,do u notice smell,does your lady feel pains in her breast
,does your lady complain of hotness 4rm inside or heavy or scanty flow during her menstrual cycle, contact us on 08030677717 and we shall give tested and trusted herbal remedy, she need not to b shy every body has there own cross  ,more so any medical personnel; knows ladies are 85% vulnerable to infection, we ve met many ladies and they are smiling today, THERE IS A CURE

(1) (Reply)

Help! Need To Gain Weight Urgently / How Can One Clear Variscus Veins / Can Someone Tell Me Why People Take Drugs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.