Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

See Kenyans And Nigerians Arguing The Nationality Of Ighalo On Facebook. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Kenyans And Nigerians Arguing The Nationality Of Ighalo On Facebook. (534 Views)

Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King / Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay / Nigerians Donate Dammy Krane As Burnt Offering But Ghanaians, Kenyans Say No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Kenyans And Nigerians Arguing The Nationality Of Ighalo On Facebook. by Blessedndu(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2020
I just came across this. Kenyans and Nigerians arguing the nationality of ldion ighalo.

Re: See Kenyans And Nigerians Arguing The Nationality Of Ighalo On Facebook. by Blessedndu(m): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2020
More

Re: See Kenyans And Nigerians Arguing The Nationality Of Ighalo On Facebook. by Yustash001(m): 10:11am On Apr 21, 2020
They are really high on weed....
Re: See Kenyans And Nigerians Arguing The Nationality Of Ighalo On Facebook. by tyup(m): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2020
Africans and stupidity
imagine what folks are dragging grin
Re: See Kenyans And Nigerians Arguing The Nationality Of Ighalo On Facebook. by Fidelismaria: 10:24am On Apr 21, 2020

I won't say it

Re: See Kenyans And Nigerians Arguing The Nationality Of Ighalo On Facebook. by TheSourcerer: 10:25am On Apr 21, 2020
Fucking bleeps

(1) (Reply)

Money Heist Season 5 Trailer [video] / Don’t Marry An Expensive Lady Without Income Or You Will Cry – Reno Omokri / From henceforth i'll be very selective of whom i collaborate with...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.