Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Should Blogs Be Made With HTML & CSS Or With Wordpress? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Should Blogs Be Made With HTML & CSS Or With Wordpress? (685 Views)

Create A Website Like Nairaland With Wordpress 2019 Method / How To Create An E-learning Website In HTML, CSS,PHP And Mysql / 25 Legit Ways To Make Money Online Blogging With Wordpress And Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Blogs Be Made With HTML & CSS Or With Wordpress? by CapedBaldy: 10:49am On Apr 21, 2020
I want to know if it's a good idea to create a blog using HTML/CSS. If I do that will I have to edit the code anytime I want to post new content?
Re: Should Blogs Be Made With HTML & CSS Or With Wordpress? by Froshloaded: 10:52am On Apr 21, 2020
Thats stressful Mann
Just use wp
Re: Should Blogs Be Made With HTML & CSS Or With Wordpress? by CapedBaldy: 10:55am On Apr 21, 2020
Froshloaded:
Thats stressful Mann Just use wp
is wp hard to learn?
Re: Should Blogs Be Made With HTML & CSS Or With Wordpress? by CapedBaldy: 10:55am On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Should Blogs Be Made With HTML & CSS Or With Wordpress? by Froshloaded: 10:58am On Apr 21, 2020
CapedBaldy:

is wp hard to learn?
Its very easy
Just install your necessary plugins and themes then you customize grin grin
Re: Should Blogs Be Made With HTML & CSS Or With Wordpress? by barrypro: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
It depends on the features needed, but generally wordpress is fine.
Re: Should Blogs Be Made With HTML & CSS Or With Wordpress? by resosdigital(m): 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
If you need a custom design, then use your html and css to build a custom wordpress theme.
Re: Should Blogs Be Made With HTML & CSS Or With Wordpress? by WebMind: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
CapedBaldy:
I want to know if it's a good idea to create a blog using HTML/CSS. If I do that will I have to edit the code anytime I want to post new content?
Yes you will have to edit codes to add contents.
Wordpress is better but you can host your HTML/CSS based blog for free on google drive like I did here:

https://webmind.imfast.io/no-script2/index.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Blog Post Is Not Indexing. Help! / Coding To Your Top 5 Priorities / New Offer For Every One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.