Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Funny Covid-19 Experience. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny Covid-19 Experience. (157 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Covid-19 Experience. by IBENUALHASSAN(m): 10:58am On Apr 21, 2020
I entered a taxi on my way to my workplace this morning.i sat in front seat of the passenger side of taxi.The driver stopped to pick one Agbero that was eating hot beans cake as soon as he entered the taxi the driver told him about the hike in the fare,the guy decided to drop from the taxi. As soon as he opened his mouth to insult the driver,if you see the saliver that came out of the guys mouth.i was forced to shut him up before he spread the virus.#Covid-19conscious.

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About IPTV Provider / Slaying In The Air... / Where To Buy The Best Summer Collection Dresses For Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.