Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Enyeama: Why I Rejected Offers From Arsenal And Tottenham Hotspur - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama: Why I Rejected Offers From Arsenal And Tottenham Hotspur (251 Views)

Odion Ighalo Turned Down Inter Milan And Tottenham For Man United (Screen shot) / Chelsea Signs Olivier Giroud From Arsenal / Everton Completes The Signing Of Theo Walcott From Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enyeama: Why I Rejected Offers From Arsenal And Tottenham Hotspur by omolaragbera(f): 11:16am On Apr 21, 2020
The Nigeria legend snubbed offers from Premier League clubs because he was seeking regular playing time
Former Lille goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama said he snubbed offers from Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur because they wanted him as a second choice goalkeeper.

The 37-year-old attracted interest from North London clubs after his fine outing with the Super Eagles at the 2014 Fifa World Cup in Brazil.

He said he was keen on having regular playing time and his snub made the Gunners move for David Ospina who joined Napoli permanently last year after impressing on loan.
For more update click here https://liberiabet.com/2020/04/21/enyeama-why-i-rejected-offers-from-arsenal-and-tottenham-hotspur/

(1) (Reply)

Euro 2020 To Keep Original Name Despite Switch To 2021 / Martinez Full Of Praise For Courtois Following Resurgence / Premier League Clubs Reiterate Desire To Complete 2019-20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.