Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Be Sincere, Which Song Made You Like Wizkid? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Be Sincere, Which Song Made You Like Wizkid? (319 Views)

A Fan Wants To Slap Tiwa Savage's Ass Like Wizkid, She Reacts / Oladips Acquires Pet Goat Just Like Wizkid (see Photos) / Comedian Akpororo Masked Like Wizkid In New Photo. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

Be Sincere, Which Song Made You Like Wizkid? by Onyiamaogu: 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2020

Everyone has a song that made them fall in love with their favorite artistes.

For most people, they joined the WizKid movement early, from the day the StarBoy released his debut single,Holla At Your Boy. Others like me didn’t really vibe with Holla At Your Boy, I became convinced when I heard Tease me. What a sensual and soothing jam.

And over the years, Wizkid has churned out countless jams. Every year, there’s an evergreen hit from the Starboy. From Pakurumo to Jaiye Jaiye now to Soco and Joro. His artistry is impressive.

Truth is, WizKid might not be your favorite artist, but you’ll be lying if you say you’ve never vibed to his songs before,

So guys,

Which song made you like WizKid?

Drop your comments.

https://repnaija.com.ng/be-sincere-which-song-made-you-like-wizkid/
Re: Be Sincere, Which Song Made You Like Wizkid? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
None!

That dude is over hyped!

Play me some fireboy and joeboy songs.
Re: Be Sincere, Which Song Made You Like Wizkid? by PureGoldh(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Joy
Re: Be Sincere, Which Song Made You Like Wizkid? by DanseMacabre(m): 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
No be person wey like am you go dey ask that one
Re: Be Sincere, Which Song Made You Like Wizkid? by bigwig071(m): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
A day with wizkid
Re: Be Sincere, Which Song Made You Like Wizkid? by revtim131: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ojuelegba and jaye ja ye
Re: Be Sincere, Which Song Made You Like Wizkid? by tompat86(m): 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
I love my baby
Re: Be Sincere, Which Song Made You Like Wizkid? by ajailer(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
holla at your boy

Prophet Odumeje Finally Reveals Source Of His Ppwers And Money / Don't Ever Give Anyone Your Account Number Except someone you trust / Video - Burna Boy And His Father Arrested By Police

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8