Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Dear Nairalanders: Don't Get Me Wrong...pls - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Nairalanders: Don't Get Me Wrong...pls (319 Views)

Loan Request Gone Wrong..pls Help!!! / If Nairalanders Don't Help Me. Who Will? / Dear Nairalanders I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders: Don't Get Me Wrong...pls by Quietly(m): 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Good day,nairalanders,,,i want reachout to everybody in this platform..many people get me wrong,if not because of this lockdown,(covid:19)i don't even think of there would be a single day or weeks for me not doing anything just to stay at home,this made almost all of us or many people broke, i work daily basis to get my needs, (now no more)let's say am a bettor but am intrested only in (soccer matches)now no more matches in d world...to boost my acc,....now that am broke,the main problem is that if i attend on giveaway thread to get something am i wrong, many criticize me for doing so..the only giveaway i got something big is by(j111333) through ishilove, pls don't get me wrong if i attend to any giveaway, out of many giveaway only 1(once)get luck, if you are not ready to give,pls don't discourage others...that are willing to do so, such is life....
Re: Dear Nairalanders: Don't Get Me Wrong...pls by Ladylite: 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Quietly:
Good day,nairalanders,,,i want reachout to everybody in this platform..many people get me wrong,if not because of this lockdown,(covid:19)i don't even think of there would be a single day or weeks for me not doing anything just to stay at home,this made almost all of us or many people broke, i work daily basis to get my needs, (now no more)let's say am a bettor but am intrested only in (soccer matches)now no more matches in d world...to boost my acc,....now that am broke,the main problem is that if i attend on giveaway thread to get something am i wrong, many criticize me for doing so..the only giveaway i got something big is by(j111333) through ishilove, pls don't get me wrong if i attend to any giveaway, out of many giveaway only 1(once)get luck, if you are not ready to give,pls don't discourage others...that are willing to do so, such is life....

All the money you lost or made from betting.. Why didn't you invest it.

Betting carries a currrrssseeee and you have entered it.

You will not be young forever, so quit betting and start investing your time and money in things that will pay even during a lockdown. Open your brain and think.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalanders: Don't Get Me Wrong...pls by Quietly(m): 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ladylite:

All the money you lost or made from betting.. Why didn't you invest it.

Betting carries a currrrssseeee and you have entered it.

You will not be young forever, so quit betting and start investing your time and money in things that will pay even during a lockdown. Open your brain and think.
i quit betting by fire by force,but now person dey struggle to survive d lockdown,thanks
Re: Dear Nairalanders: Don't Get Me Wrong...pls by psucc(m): 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
This one does not even pity himself. When everybody is developing selfishness, yöu still give to Oyingbo
Re: Dear Nairalanders: Don't Get Me Wrong...pls by Quietly(m): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
psucc:
This one does not even pity himself. When everybody is developing selfishness, yöu still give to Oyingbo
i didn't say now,i mean bfore,not now,(no more bet )guys are now desperate to survive,boys are not smiling

(1) (Reply)

78 Years Old Woman Slumps And Die At Opobo Junction This Morning. / Earn Money Working With A Nigerian News Update Website / Free Business Management Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.