Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Work With A Team; Digitally - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work With A Team; Digitally (248 Views)

Join A Team Of Achievers In Oxford Group / Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? / I Need A Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work With A Team; Digitally by drcast(m): 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hi, I’m Tony and I develop websites
We would like to work together with you as a team; digitally; from anywhere in the country and as well do profit-sharing on a new website we are building

WHAT THE WEBSITE DOES!

It’s a reward site
What is a rewards site?
Rewards sites offer multiple ways to earn a little money or rewards (gift codes to popular retailers, online stores, points & cash rewards, etc.).
I mean, why use the internet free when you can be rewarded for it!
By reward site, I mean, a site that pays you to do certain small tasks everyday
Of course, this rewards site is in no way going to replace your income or a quick way to get rich, but it will definitely reward time spent on it.

HOW IT WILL WORK

Users get to log in every day to earn redeemable points or cash.
Once user creates an account, he can log in as often as he wants and do simple little tasks like searching the web, filling out surveys, watching videos, playing games, doing short tasks, printing out coupons, doing offers, shopping, referring your friends, browse your favorite blogs in Nigeria and all kinds of other things.
Everything the user does earns them points or cash.
There will be a threshold user have to meet before they can redeem their earnings or whatever gift cards they earned.
Once the user has earned enough money or gotten enough points, then he can cash out.
Personally; I like to let these small amounts build up, and then cash out around Christmas to help me buy gifts. You'd be surprised how fast it will add up if you use them daily.

TASK AT HAND

If you are interested in working with the team on it; simply send a mail to admin@ianthon.com with the subject: “Reward Site”; then tell us what you can do in the body of the mail

REQUIREMENTS: Nothing much but
Ability to work with a team
Not a get-rich-quick mentality kind of person
Have an internet access phone or PC
Must be ready to work from anywhere, anytime
Re: Work With A Team; Digitally by DriveTrademark: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
drcast:
Hi, I’m Tony and I develop websites
We would like to work together with you as a team; digitally; from anywhere in the country and as well do profit-sharing on a new website we are building

WHAT THE WEBSITE DOES!

It’s a reward site
What is a rewards site?
Rewards sites offer multiple ways to earn a little money or rewards (gift codes to popular retailers, online stores, points & cash rewards, etc.).
I mean, why use the internet free when you can be rewarded for it!
By reward site, I mean, a site that pays you to do certain small tasks everyday
Of course, this rewards site is in no way going to replace your income or a quick way to get rich, but it will definitely reward time spent on it.

HOW IT WILL WORK

Users get to log in every day to earn redeemable points or cash.
Once user creates an account, he can log in as often as he wants and do simple little tasks like searching the web, filling out surveys, watching videos, playing games, doing short tasks, printing out coupons, doing offers, shopping, referring your friends, browse your favorite blogs in Nigeria and all kinds of other things.
Everything the user does earns them points or cash.
There will be a threshold user have to meet before they can redeem their earnings or whatever gift cards they earned.
Once the user has earned enough money or gotten enough points, then he can cash out.
Personally; I like to let these small amounts build up, and then cash out around Christmas to help me buy gifts. You'd be surprised how fast it will add up if you use them daily.

TASK AT HAND

If you are interested in working with the team on it; simply send a mail to admin@ianthon.com with the subject: “Reward Site”; then tell us what you can do in the body of the mail

REQUIREMENTS: Nothing much but
Ability to work with a team
Not a get-rich-quick mentality kind of person
Have an internet access phone or PC
Must be ready to work from anywhere, anytime

Good afternoon.

Sent you a mail already.

Warm regards
Re: Work With A Team; Digitally by drcast(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
OK

DriveTrademark:

Good afternoon.

Sent you a mail already.

Warm regards
Re: Work With A Team; Digitally by ianthon: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Let's build
Re: Work With A Team; Digitally by Cuteimma1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Check my signature and see the future on social media. Start earning now.

(1) (Reply)

How To Position Yourself To Get That Job You Have Been Dreaming For / Any Update In Your Parastatal/commission/ Agency Regarding The Oronsaye Report / How I Generated $200 With No Money In Less Than 1 Week In My Pursuit To $2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.