Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Is Gej's Popularity Winding Down On Facebook? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Gej's Popularity Winding Down On Facebook? (3351 Views)

Poll: is GEJ's popularity winding down on Facebook?

Yes: 65% (41 votes)
No: 34% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper / GEJ Popularity Survey. / Why Is Gej Popularity Dwindling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gej's Popularity Winding Down On Facebook? by alamin3: 4:06am On Jan 08, 2011
@calaway because of your man GEJ who has clearly shown a lack of vision and maturity in handling the affairs of Nigeria,e.g comment on October 1 bombing and the 6 3 3 4 educationational system among others, you are trying to pull some one else down, ask Pastor Tunde Bakare of the SNG on why he thinks Buhari is the best at the moment, remember no nation that is worth its salt is built on mere luck or sentiment nations are built on ideas not selfish sentiments or luck, You have also chosen deliberately to mis inform others regarding Shehu Shagari's and others so called Northerners ordeal they were both imprisoned like any other person, even the so called Islamic scholars were not spared. Ask Prof. Soyinka a world renowned citizen why he chose to participate in the undemocratic IBB regime as FRSC boss or the late Tai Solarin, General Buhari is ussually mis-represented because they can't poit at any corrupt act against him, he performeed creditably as the boss of defunct PTF check our schools and hospitals just to mention a few areas PTF had impact. I am informing you now as it showed you never new that IBB registered NIgeria as a member of the organisation of Islamic countries in 1990 which the present government and its predessesor(Obasanjo government) never saw anything bad in that to neccesitate the withdrawal of Nigerias membership. Listen to General Buharis recent chat on Sahara reporters. Ask Ribadu what he knows about how Corrupt GEJ is before he became president and the report he presented to the national assembly on GEJ and his wife as then EFCC chairman, why did GEJ have to threathen sinking the ship should the PDP governors not endorse him, what are this PDP hidden.
Please go to this link and know more about General Buhari , http://www.saharareporters.com/video/general-muhammed-buhari-speaks
Re: Is Gej's Popularity Winding Down On Facebook? by rasputinn(m): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2011
[size=14pt]The funny reality is that most of you nairalanders and your facebook colleagues are not the one who do the actual voting.For instance,how many of you are card-carrying mambers of any political party.Did any of you participate in the ward/LG and state congresses currently going on all over the nation?or y'all just think it's only the actual voting on election day that counts?Delegates conferences are actually as key as the election itself,especially as we have a culture of "right party" and "wrong party" in parts of the federation;for instance presently in Delta PDP is the right party;therefore a sound candidate with wonderful manifesto will likely lose a governorship election there if he is in any other partty aside PDP,same applies to Lagos and AC/ACN

Point is,elections ARE NOT WON on the pages of facebook as I'm sure over 90% of the facebookers and nairalanders are not actual party members[/size]
Re: Is Gej's Popularity Winding Down On Facebook? by Chinaks4real: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2011
He has to concern himself more about the problem facing Nigeria than mere branding his opponent and reading more meaning to their comments thats why because he wants sympathetics votes with those comments of his. Thats why he's losing his relevance
Re: Is Gej's Popularity Winding Down On Facebook? by Righton: 6:51am On Jan 09, 2011
alj harem1:

thank you, we in nigeria know what we want,,,all that [b]beaf and ola edo,,,,, onlytruth [/b]etc have been saying is all lies and ignorant, i tell you most of us want buhari and fashola or dora or iwean,,,,

but it is sad cry that GEJ might still win due to rigging
Nsiman, Ma_Blige and Rasputin are left out! I protest on their behalf
Re: Is Gej's Popularity Winding Down On Facebook? by Righton: 6:55am On Jan 09, 2011
rasputinn:

[size=14pt].Did any of you participate in the ward/LG and state congresses currently going on all over the nation?or y'all just think it's only the actual voting on election day that counts?Delegates conferences are actually as key as the election itself,

Point is,elections ARE NOT WON on the pages of facebook as I'm sure over 90% of the facebookers and nairalanders are not actual party members[/size]
meaning don't comment here even if you are an undergraduate unless you are 18+ and eligible to vote and also belong to party
Meaning Johnathan should stop his facebook propaganda
Re: Is Gej's Popularity Winding Down On Facebook? by caringchi(f): 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2011
i just checked GEJ, i dont think his popiularity is winding down as u suggested, i copied this from the page
1,072 people like this,
View all 957 comments.

it does look like a well visited page.
GEJ is the man, no more recycling (atiku, IBB, etc)
Re: Is Gej's Popularity Winding Down On Facebook? by RalphStyle: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2011
Nigeria's daily deals website, www.qluqlu.com.ng, is giving out N50,000, in a time limited offer! Check it out at www.qluqlu.com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In London / Amaechi Caught In Amadioha Shrine (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.