Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

About Phblogger - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / About Phblogger (136 Views)

Shaggi Fans Download Kwarantine By Shaggi @phblogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Phblogger by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
About Us
Phblogger is one of the fast growing blogging website in Port Harcourt that provide the best entertainment of Nigeria hip-hop Music, Port Harcourt, Modeling Comedy videos, music lyrics, Dj mix and lots more like music promotion from young artist who wants their songs to be listen round the world.

Phblogger is an entertainment website with updates of both international and local Music’s, Videos, Lyrics, Dj Mix and lots more. We also provide the best gist from your favorite celebrity (Wizkid, Olamide, Joe boy, Rema, Ycee, Kaptain, Edoh yat, Erriga, Burna boy, Bennic xam, Mr. x and lots more popular artists)

Phblogger is a Port Harcourt base entertainment blog consistent and founded in the year 2020 by Waziosky , with other five (5) active Adminstrators in other for posting accurate updates for our audience to get the Latest Music, latest Videos, Dj Mix, Song Lyrics and lots more entertainment.

Dont forget to teach me my mistakes i made in the blog

https://waziobia..com/p/about-us.html

(1) (Reply)

Music Or Video Promotions / Manu Suspend Talks With Shanghai Shenhua Over Extending Odion Ighalo's Loan / Looking For Where To Download Best Songs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.