Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Your 7 Motivational And Inspirational Quotes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your 7 Motivational And Inspirational Quotes (304 Views)

50 Inspirational Quotes To Motivate You / 10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think / Daily Leadership And Inspirational Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your 7 Motivational And Inspirational Quotes by KNOWMORE56: 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
What are the quotes that keep you going every day?
Summit at least seven of them.
Here are mine
1. The greatest reward for doing is the opportunity to do more.

2. He that falls into sin is a man; he that grieves at sin, he's a saint; he that boast of sin , he's a devil.

3. Tolerance is the oil which takes frictions out of life.

4. The man who wakes up and finds himself a success has not been asleep.

*. Wait for the last 3 pls
Re: Your 7 Motivational And Inspirational Quotes by KNOWMORE56: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
5. Not failure, but low aim, is crime

6. If you wish to reach the highest, begin at the lowest.

7. To keep your secret is wisdom; but to expect others to keep it, is folly ( foolishness).

Lalasticala I would like to see yours. thanks.
Re: Your 7 Motivational And Inspirational Quotes by Cardiojosh(m): 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Jack273
Good day chief.

I noticed you're in to data analysis.
Please how will like to get in to it, I'll really appreciate it if you can give me an outline on the steps you took, and possible materials to work with..
Thank you
Re: Your 7 Motivational And Inspirational Quotes by Cardiojosh(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02

(1) (Reply)

Listen Attentively - Before You Apply To Polac, Read This. / Turkiye Buslari To Shortlist Successful Candidates Next Week / Top 7 Nursing Scholarships For Students Ln 2020/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.