Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

The BIG Question, Do You "DARE"? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The BIG Question, Do You "DARE"? (246 Views)

What Question Do U Hate Being Asked.. / The Big Python Killed At Ofoni In Bayelsa. / See The Big Snake A Lady Killed In Her Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The BIG Question, Do You "DARE"? by StrenuousBlog(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
It is not enough to be born with a purpose, it is not enough to have a great destiny, it is not enough to be born to be great, the BIG question is, do you "DARE"?

This might be the most shocking thing you'd hear, greatness is for people who dare, not for people who were born to be great.

I dont care what grace you have, I don't care how talented you think you're, I don't care how educated you're, I don't care what germ of spoon you were born with, greatness isn't for people who were born to be great, greatness is for people who dares.

A Cub does not become a Lion by just growing old, nah, between a Cub and a Lion are battles, are experiences, are pains, are hurts, are tears, are commitments, are dedications, are determinations, and lastly, are guts to DARE.

Being born a Cub is not a guarnatee to become a lion, a cub has to survive, has to learn to hunt and not be hunted, has to fight, has to dwell, grow and survive in the middle of the forest, only then, will he become a LION.

It is not enough to admire greatness, it is not enough to be born to be great, remember Esau was born with greatness, but Jacob had the guts to DARE.

An Eglet with a phobia for hights will not experience the pride of being an Eagle.

Dare to go through what it takes to become the greatness you desire.

Dare the pain, Dare the hurts, Dare the sufferings, Dare the difficulties, Dare the battles, Dare the hardship, Dare the thorns, only then will you be qualified to become what you were born to become.

Greatness will not speak in hands of a coward, "DARE"

Source: StrenuousBlog

1 Like

Re: The BIG Question, Do You "DARE"? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
LOL my name is not DARE. Maybe you should ask the sports minister 'if he does'. His name is Sunday Dare.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government, NDDC Just Gifted Me Data Through MTN / Spotagood Is Currently In Need Of Marketers / Kenyan Great-grandfather How We Survived Quarantined 100 Years Ago And Here We G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.