Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

5 Nigerian Natural Hair And Skin Care Brand You Should Check Out! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Nigerian Natural Hair And Skin Care Brand You Should Check Out! (437 Views)

Bella Glow, A Skin Care Brand U Can Trust / 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies / Nigerian Natural Hair Community�� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Natural Hair And Skin Care Brand You Should Check Out! by Saintdupsie: 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
What's up, guys?
I made a list of Nigerian brands that are really worth it but not really seen. While you are all grapple over foreign products that sometimes leave you disappointed your own people are putting in the works and giving you the real deal. This is not a sponsored post, I just love the experience I had with these Nigerian brands that make natural and organic products for skin and hair and I thought to share. Let's say this is me supporting made in Nigeria.

See my list here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow44xxBVbXg

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Nigerian Fashion Business With Little Or No Money. / Cheap Wig Mannequins / We Get You All Goods From China On Cheapest Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.