Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Saraki Gives Palliatives To Pregnant And Nursing Mothers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Gives Palliatives To Pregnant And Nursing Mothers (560 Views)

Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University / Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti / 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Gives Palliatives To Pregnant And Nursing Mothers by martooski(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Former Senate Donates various items in Kwara.

A BIG thank you to HE @bukolasaraki and @absfoundationng for extending much needed nutrition palliatives, hand sanitizer, gloves and face masks to pregnant and recently delivered mums at #Mamacare360 antenatal classes, our Kwara State General Hospital moms say thank you too! ⁣

https://twitter.com/ToyinSaraki/status/1252613867118776320?s=19

Re: Saraki Gives Palliatives To Pregnant And Nursing Mothers by SLAP44: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Very good from the political heavyweight of Ilorin
Re: Saraki Gives Palliatives To Pregnant And Nursing Mothers by weblord1900: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Cool
Re: Saraki Gives Palliatives To Pregnant And Nursing Mothers by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
nice.

Over here my ward chairman is giving people 3cups of rice and beans.

i shook my head and told my wife to help some people with at least a basket of rice beans.

I have not seen any body giving to others and lack

1 Like

Re: Saraki Gives Palliatives To Pregnant And Nursing Mothers by tayebest(m): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Weldone, uncle saraki! ✌️
Re: Saraki Gives Palliatives To Pregnant And Nursing Mothers by Ndukkka24(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Thank You Saraki for giving our mamas some of the money you stole, I wished Abba Kyari could do such before he died.
Re: Saraki Gives Palliatives To Pregnant And Nursing Mothers by bigdammyj: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Fellow Nigerians,
Immediately after COVID19, We must start demanding for the House of Assembly to pass a Mandatory bill that, from 2023 every Federal, State & LGA Workers including Political office holders everybody earning salaries from taxpayers money must patronize.....
our public facilities such as
Education & Health etc.
The criteria for electing new leaders must be based on these conditions
#makeNigeriagreat

If you come across this tweet as a Nigerian, please share and tag all who needs to see it.
God bless Nigeria(ns)

How Politicians Distract Nigerians

https://www.independent.ng/how-politicians-distract-nigerians/

#makeNigeriagreat
Re: Saraki Gives Palliatives To Pregnant And Nursing Mothers by Lipscomb(m): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nonsense.
Re: Saraki Gives Palliatives To Pregnant And Nursing Mothers by martooski(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
More comments from twitter

Re: Saraki Gives Palliatives To Pregnant And Nursing Mothers by valarmorghulis: 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
These people are deceiving you with few bags of rice and bean, they won't share it
Re: Saraki Gives Palliatives To Pregnant And Nursing Mothers by boladale123: 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
His mates was donating hospital for emergencies in kano,this wicked guy is here playing politics via covid-19 .

All they want is 2023 and Allah wy it allow their wicked hands on our collective resources again.

ABS , we thank God that you are not in charge, else politics would have killed our people in kwara even at this time
Re: Saraki Gives Palliatives To Pregnant And Nursing Mothers by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
OP, post the pictures of people collecting the donations nah

What if it doesn't leave the store room

Abeg na Naija we dey ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Oil Price Apocalpyse Will Bankrupt Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Nation / We Can't Watch You Destroy Journalism — NUJ Warns Gov. Umahi / Enemies Of The State Seek Your Facts And Information Right-by Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.