Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Madagascar President Unveils Local Herbal Remedy That Can Cure COVID-19 (pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Madagascar President Unveils Local Herbal Remedy That Can Cure COVID-19 (pics) (887 Views)

Madagascar Minister, Serge Gelle 'Swims For 12 Hours' After Helicopter Crashes / Sea Of Flags Commemorating Over 675,000 Americans Lost To COVID-19(Pics) / Madagascar's President, Rajoelina, Survives Assassination Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madagascar President Unveils Local Herbal Remedy That Can Cure COVID-19 (pics) by ExAngel007(f): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Madagascar president, Andry Rajoelina has
officially launched a local herbal remedy
which he says can prevent and cure the novel
Coronavirus.

The president unveiled the herbal remedy
called "Covid Organics" or CVO, at a
ceremony in Antananarivo on Monday.
According to Rajoelina, the herbal remedy
gives results in seven days.

"Tests have been carried out - two people
have now been cured by this treatment,"
Rajoelina told ministers, diplomats, and
journalists at the Malagasy Institute of
Applied Research (IMRA), which developed
the beverage.

"This herbal tea gives results in seven days,"
he said.

Downing a dose, he said: "I will be the first to
drink this today, in front of you, to show you
that this product cures and does not kill."

The drink, which has been called COVID-
Organics, is derived from artemisia - a plant
with proven efficacy in malaria treatment -
and other indigenous herbs, according to the
IMRA.

"COVID-Organics will be used as prophylaxis,
that is for prevention, but clinical
observations have shown a trend towards its
effectiveness in curative treatment," said Dr
Charles Andrianjara, IMRA's director-general.

Since the outbreak of Coronavirus in
Madagascar, 121 cases have been recorded
with 39 recoveries so far.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/4/madagascar-president-andry-rajoelina-unveils-a-local-herbal-remedy-that-can-allegedy-prevent-and-cure-coronavirus-photos.html

https://www.afp.com/en/news/15/madagascar-president-launches-coronavirus-remedy-doc-1qq1gd1

Re: Madagascar President Unveils Local Herbal Remedy That Can Cure COVID-19 (pics) by ExAngel007(f): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
more

Re: Madagascar President Unveils Local Herbal Remedy That Can Cure COVID-19 (pics) by Stone123(m): 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
sad
Re: Madagascar President Unveils Local Herbal Remedy That Can Cure COVID-19 (pics) by Lavisha(f): 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
finally.
Dem Don do infusion for Covid19.
My Yoruba brothers will soon come up with their own.
Re: Madagascar President Unveils Local Herbal Remedy That Can Cure COVID-19 (pics) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
I just imagine the day this virus will be over.

I will quickly rush and carry my bass guitar to play some makosa lines..

Yes! i also love music

2 Likes

Re: Madagascar President Unveils Local Herbal Remedy That Can Cure COVID-19 (pics) by shortgun(m): 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nature has all the answers but man chooses to ignore

3 Likes

Re: Madagascar President Unveils Local Herbal Remedy That Can Cure COVID-19 (pics) by Ikegift4real(m): 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
making contacts already. distributed by Emeka n sons limited in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Madagascar President Unveils Local Herbal Remedy That Can Cure COVID-19 (pics) by Nackzy: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
Oga use am cure madagascans first b4 u conclude on your hypothetical drugs

1 Like

Re: Madagascar President Unveils Local Herbal Remedy That Can Cure COVID-19 (pics) by Otuegbe: 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Africa to heal the world
Re: Madagascar President Unveils Local Herbal Remedy That Can Cure COVID-19 (pics) by Blackfire(m): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
All this Yoruba Agbo seller sef ...

1 Like

Re: Madagascar President Unveils Local Herbal Remedy That Can Cure COVID-19 (pics) by TimmyA: 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
These people appreciate nature and if found to be helpful, will reap abundantly from nature

3 Likes

Re: Madagascar President Unveils Local Herbal Remedy That Can Cure COVID-19 (pics) by Ningen(m): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
I hope it works and I pray I don't have to use it.

Bold move promoting an unproven drug when WHO & the other experts says there is no cure.
Re: Madagascar President Unveils Local Herbal Remedy That Can Cure COVID-19 (pics) by Tpave(m): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
I saw it on the television. They claimed to have cured to patients with it. That it is best taken in early stage of contacting the virus or as a prevention

1 Like

Re: Madagascar President Unveils Local Herbal Remedy That Can Cure COVID-19 (pics) by Justice505: 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
For once let africa sell something to the world, we are always at the receiving end.

2 Likes

Re: Madagascar President Unveils Local Herbal Remedy That Can Cure COVID-19 (pics) by eruchboy(m): 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tested on only 2 people
Jokers
& i thought nigerian leaders werd the worst until i saw this

(1) (Reply)

IDI AMIN: The Butcher Of Uganda, One Of The Cruelest In World History. / FW De Klerk Apologises For Apartheid Hours After His Death (video) / World Leaders Support Ukraine As Elon Musk Activates Starlink Internet Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.