Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Breaking: "We must learn to live normal lives even with Covid-19" - WHO Chief - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breaking: "We must learn to live normal lives even with Covid-19" - WHO Chief (849 Views)

Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros / COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure / COVID-19: WHO To Commence Vaccine Trials In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: "We must learn to live normal lives even with Covid-19" - WHO Chief by SadiqBabaSani: 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
WHO's Nabarro: "We must learn to live with
Covid-19".

The coronavirus is not going to go away so we must learn to live with it, the World Health Organisation's special envoy for Covid-19, David Nabarro has said.

He told Hardtalk's Stephen Sackur that it was not known how long it would take to develop a treatment or a vaccine.

"We have all got to learn to live with this virus, to do our business with this virus in our presence, to have social relations with this virus in our presence and not to be continuously having to be in lockdown because of the widespread infections that can occur," Mr Nabarro added.

lasticlala fp pls

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/health-52369969/who-s-nabarro-we-must-learn-to-live-with-covid-19

Re: Breaking: "We must learn to live normal lives even with Covid-19" - WHO Chief by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Some people are tired.

Earlier today in my ward, i saw the councilor sharing 3cups of bean and rice to people to ease the hunger, saying its from the state governor...

I was laughing, i told my wife to please bring the old women to my yard and gave them 1basket each to manage.

I have never seen anybody giving that remains poor.

Learn to share today

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: "We must learn to live normal lives even with Covid-19" - WHO Chief by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
shocked shocked shocked Something wey we dey pray make the virus go sharp sharp like this hmn e don red ooo
Re: Breaking: "We must learn to live normal lives even with Covid-19" - WHO Chief by googlesweetmusi: 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
Everyone is bored
Re: Breaking: "We must learn to live normal lives even with Covid-19" - WHO Chief by jagaban002(m): 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
chuksbaby:
Some people are tired.

Earlier today in my ward, i saw the councilor sharing 3cups of bean and rice to people to ease the hunger, saying its from the state governor...

I was laughing, i told my wife to please bring the old women to my yard and gave them 1basket each to manage.

I have never seen anybody giving that remains poor.

Learn to share today
Givers never lack

1 Like

Re: Breaking: "We must learn to live normal lives even with Covid-19" - WHO Chief by inedujac: 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Is there something they are not telling us?
Re: Breaking: "We must learn to live normal lives even with Covid-19" - WHO Chief by jagaban002(m): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nigerians can live with it and that’s just the fact , social distant inside public transport , churches , mosque . We should just pray a cure should be found .
Re: Breaking: "We must learn to live normal lives even with Covid-19" - WHO Chief by Righteousness89(m): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Whether you Believe it or not, This World is Rapidly Tilting to an End..

This World is being Wrapped as a Book,

The End of all things is here on us..

Saying JESUS is coming soon is an understatement...

O My GOD , Open the Eyes of this Generation that we may see and Understand,

Any other thing as your Primary Focus outside JESUS Christ is a waste of time. It's like fetching water with a Basket..

The agents of the antichrist know there is No more time and they are tightening all ends to Ensure they are prepared.. But we the people are sleeping, Engaging in Non-essentials and things that have no benefits to our Eternity..

Many are dying without JESUS and going to hellfire..

JESUS IS COMING!
The End of all things is here with us!

Can't you see it?

Repent and Accept JESUS CHRIST!

My Heart is so heavy as I type this.

O LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME and Make me to be Accounted Worthy to Escape what is Coming...

Pls I beg you , Repent! Repent and Accept JESUS.

You Cannot Bear what is Coming..

REPENTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: "We must learn to live normal lives even with Covid-19" - WHO Chief by Avalancheman: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sure.
Re: Breaking: "We must learn to live normal lives even with Covid-19" - WHO Chief by donbachi(m): 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Wow!.africa to be the next world power and economic hub of the world..most businesses and companies will have to move to africa,since the virus is not much,patients recovery very high or no virus at all...chinese people ntorr!
Re: Breaking: "We must learn to live normal lives even with Covid-19" - WHO Chief by OpinionPoll: 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
The sweetest news so far. Everybody is tired of the punishment called lockdown
Re: Breaking: "We must learn to live normal lives even with Covid-19" - WHO Chief by sapientia(m): 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
WHO or their chiefs should not be taken serious by anyone.

What he is saying is that we should allow the virus to kill everyone it can kill.

Is it possible that the virus is targeted at the weak so only the strong will emerge

This clown should not turn me into a conspiracy theorist please.

Telling us to live with what kills without telling us what to do so it wont kill us.

Re: Breaking: "We must learn to live normal lives even with Covid-19" - WHO Chief by gurunlocker: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
I was thinking about this and I believe it will happen...
Re: Breaking: "We must learn to live normal lives even with Covid-19" - WHO Chief by GamalNasser: 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Useless WHO saying what Trump has been saying all along

(1) (Reply)

Linezolid/zyvox 600mg Drugs Available. / Business Man - Ubong King Is Dead !!! / i am wallowing in pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.