|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,739,108 members, 6,495,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 September 2021 at 08:09 AM
|Post Covid-19 Topics In Our Schools by Zendinho(m): 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2020|
SOME OF THE ASSIGNMENTS TO EXPECT IN SCHOOLS AFTER COVID-19
* English teacher: Write an essay on Corona virus
*Maths teacher: if corona virus is COVID-19 then find the probability COVID-18 and COVID-20 are both viruses. .
* Biology teacher: Define Corona Virus and state two ways of avoiding it.
*Religious Studies: To the extent of closing down all the churches/ mosque in the world Corona Virus was real. True Or False?
* Social Studies: According to NTA "National Television Authority" Corona virus originated from__________
* Chemistry teacher: What is the empirical formula for Corona virus. Write the chemical formula forge reaction of COVID-19 with 5G
* Agric teacher: How did you manage to eat during the lockdown against spread of Corona Virus?
* Physics teacher: If Corona virus pandemic broke out in 2020 then what is the atomic mass lost from COVID-20 to describe it as COVID-19?
*Fine art teacher : draw corona virus in you drawing book
*Music teacher : How many people composed music using corona virus and what were the keys and time signatures
*Literature teacher: Which figure of speech is the statement "corona virus, the pandemic that changed the world"
Draw a curve to show how the rise of corona led to increase in demand for hand sanitizers and face masks
*Accounting teacher:How much was donated to fight COVID-19, how much was spent and how much is remaining
*History teacher: COVID-19 started in which year
*Geography teacher : describe with the use of map, the country where corona virus originated.
Kindly add those subjects not included.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20