Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,147 members, 7,867,338 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria (5110 Views)

615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks / Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by ShangoThor(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2011
[size=18pt]Bring on 2015[/size]

If I believed this scenario had anything to do with God, I would say a prayer which would go something like this:

Thank you lord for providing us (Southern Nigerian's) with an opportunity to end an era of Northern led,
pro radical Islamist tyranny and domination that was setup by a British man called Lugard, hence I give Lugard a
single finger salute.

I acknowledge that in Southern Nigeria we have 'progressive Muslims' that generally have the peoples interest (general good)
at heart, and some of them are family memebers, relatives, colleagues and friends, but they add value to our polity.

We finally have an opportunity to build a progressive State and State apparatus devoted to providing Social Justice to all;
to eradicate poverty and hunger; to form good, honest and transparent democratically elected governance; to devise systems (checks and balances) that will curtail capital flight, corruption and tax evasion;
to create the pinnacle environment of opportunites for all; to acknowledge, seek penance and atone for the error of judgement of the ways of our ancestors regarding slavery and exploitation; to unleash the creative, innovative,
entrepreneurial passions of all individuals; to create an environment where competition ensures the availability of cheap goods for all and not cost three times the price as they are in the West; to develop our Utopia, a black mans paradise that would be the envy of the world,
and would be the hub of Africa, for with your grace, we are confident, we are educated for the purpose, we will succeed and we refuse to lose.

Amen

No system can starve and enslave 100 million+ Africans forever, the system will eventually implode ,  Hunger has an amazing effect on human behavior ,  Bring on 2015
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2011
How do we know its not the CIA in their usual pattern that exploded the Bomb so the USA can come in and run Nigeria.
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by Litmus: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2011
does the US predict more mad gunmen mass killing of American politicians and civilians or is US clairvoyance only limited to Nigeria?
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by ikeyman00(m): 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2011
^^^^^
seconded
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by kodewrita(m): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2011
I dont need special intelligence to know that. tell me something I dont know.

besides why are they always predicting doom?

methinks they do it as a way to influence the populace.
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2011
;Deh ;Deh ;Deh I DEY LAUGH,

"SMALL PIKIN DEY CRAZE HIM MAMA SAY NA RASCAL, "

SO AMERICA NA HIM BE EXTREMISTS WEY PLANT BOMB BLOW UP JOS, YENAGOA, AND EAGLE SQUARE, MOGADISHU BARACKS, OK O!

''THE STRONG WIND THAT BLEW OUT THE CLOTHES FROM THE HOUSE IS ENOGUH WARNING FOR THOSE OUTSIDE TO HOLD ON STRONGLY ON THEIR OWN''.

SE NA SUDAN OWN WE STILL DEY TALK, OK O, I DEY LAUGH,
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by blackcypha(m): 3:59am On Jan 15, 2011
@REUBENO,Jason123,Jason Gatta  Olaedo
you guyz must be sick and paranoid to ur bone marrows,
talkng bollocks on a thread like this.

i hate to read posts from CONCEiTED CONSPiRACY THEORiSTS like you becuz u never get to GET OFF THAT GRASS that makes you think the west are your problems.
how much ado you make out of nothing implying about silly US interests in your oil.America needs ur oil for what?
FYI by the year 2015 if things go as planned the US and other western powers would be 70% green (70% of their energy needs would be dependent on cleaner forms of energy like electric cars,hydroge,solar and h20 powered engines etc, and WHAT THE F.U.CK will your crude oil mean to them?, NOTHiNG coz by 2020 oil will no longer be the major driver of world economy what happens to OUR DEAR COUNTRY NiGERiA WiTH ALL OUR OiL THE WEST WiLL NOT NEED AGAiN? AND WiTH OUR CORRUPT LEADERS THAT HAVE NO PLANS FOR THE FUTURE?
This is what i expect youths to be asking NOT BRiNGiNG UP SiLLY CONSPiRACY THEORiES,
LOOK, WE ARE OUR OWN WORST ENEMiES iF YOU DONT KNOW YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW,
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by whiteroses(f): 1:07am On Jan 17, 2011
nigeria is in a state where it either collapse or arise, drastic steps should be taken to stop terrorism other wise our enemies GHANA will be our refuge, they will mock us all over . wat a pity
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 17, 2011
Who derail democracy in Iran, when a democratically elected Mossadegh introduce a similitude of Petroleum Industry Bill?
which country spy on Nigeria on same 'PIB'?
Who funded and supported the Madrassa that produce the 'Taliban'?
On whose support was the Iranian Nuclear program initiated?
Have you heard of the $60b arms deal to the undemocratic Saudi; let's wait & see abi?
Go to any source you trust & READ it up (Yes any source!) Conspiracy theory my foot!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Rejects National Conference / Blame Gowon And Awolowo For Biafra Genocide - General Madiebo / FG To Begin Inspection Of Power Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.