Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos (6554 Views)

Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde / Naira Marley Celebrates His Son, Jojo On His 4th Birthday (Photos) / Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos by Burstingbrain: 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Girls Aisha And Samiat As They Turn A Year Older, Shares Their Photos Online(Photos + Video)
https://burstingbrainmedia.com.ng/naira-marley-celebrates-her-twin-girls-aisha-and-samiat-as-they-celebrate-their-birthday-shares-their-photos-online/

Where are the marlians?? if you haven't seen your president's beautiful and identical twins, get in here

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos by daddytime(m): 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
Awwww cuties

Happy double birthday..

They sure took a bit of his looks.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos by madridguy(m): 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Beautiful girls with beautiful names.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos by Yusuf001(m): 12:19am On Apr 22, 2020
cute marlians

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos by Amanda4life: 1:57am On Apr 22, 2020
I hope he is showing them how to smoke weed
Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos by Amanda4life: 1:58am On Apr 22, 2020

Hope he is also showing them how to not to wear pant to School.

Happy birthday Malians grin

In fact I'm so happy they are girls.

Kikikikikikiki

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos by Ayeesharh(f): 1:59am On Apr 22, 2020
Marlians
Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos by ShayGirl(f): 3:30am On Apr 22, 2020
Wow...lovey cuties I must say...
I adore twins, BT their wahala too much grin
Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:51am On Apr 22, 2020
These ones na "my papa born me". No need for DNA grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos by purples25(f): 7:04am On Apr 22, 2020
They look like him so much! Cute ❤

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos by Olachase(m): 8:08am On Apr 22, 2020
so this guy get cut twins make dem quick reach 18 so we can do what their father did to our sisters

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos by femi4: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2020
KIlode....photocopy yi strong gan
Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos by proudevil: 11:04am On Apr 22, 2020
Amanda4life:

Kikikikikikiki
Can you pls tell me why you are happy? grin
Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos by Jay199(f): 11:19am On Apr 22, 2020
Wow
Happy birthday marlian babies
Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos by Amanda4life: 11:39am On Apr 22, 2020
proudevil:

Can you pls tell me why you are happy? grin

They wouldn't be wearing pant to school
Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos by terrezo2002(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
His daughters look neat and well taken care of, but his fans look like touts.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos by faisaldil: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos by player007(m): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Burstingbrain:
Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Girls Aisha And Samiat As They Turn A Year Older, Shares Their Photos Online(Photos + Video)
https://burstingbrainmedia.com.ng/naira-marley-celebrates-her-twin-girls-aisha-and-samiat-as-they-celebrate-their-birthday-shares-their-photos-online/

Where are the marlians?? if you haven't seen your president's beautiful and identical twins, get in here

I hope they both grow up with big ass and boobs without any credentials.
Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
You definitely need not a DNA test for these
Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos by Buharidgeneral: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Amanda4life:

Kikikikikikiki

Why?
Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos by Buharidgeneral: 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Too much look alike
Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos by fatymore(f): 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
Beautiful. Kids.

Duduke...

Waiting for my treasures

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Is A F@#king Prostitute, Says BBA's Beverly Osu / Romance Btw Yoruba Actress, Funke Adesiyan & Socialite, Sati Ramoni Crashes! / Brown Skin Girl, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter 'Priscilla' Slays In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.