Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Ever Had Of VFD Bank??come In Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ever Had Of VFD Bank??come In Here (1447 Views)

This Power Bank Come Be 85K (pic) / How To Make Money With V By VFD Referral Program / Another Refferal App Like Vfd,don't Miss This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Had Of VFD Bank??come In Here by Wapzydasilva(m): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Okay there is a particular company in Nigeria offering to pay people for referring people to their app
Refer 15 people you get 30k
Refer 25 people you get 60k

And its legit asf

You just need to download their app and register

*REFER 15 PEOPLE AND EARN N30,000 WITH VFD BANK* ���

_VFD is running a promotion offer where users can earn N30,000 just by referring 25 people_
_I don't know if you noticed Runtown, donjazzzy and other celebs giveaway on twitter. THEY were doing a giveaway and crediting people's VFD account But surprisingly, were still making money cos dey asked people to download the VFD app and apply their code. You can search VFD on twitter and check out the tweets_
And that is what I'm getting you into right now._

⭕Go on playstore, search for *V by VFD* and install or get the app from the agent

⭕Open and create account. Then input my referral code below

⭕Next, Register with either your BVN, or account number of Your other bank(which ever feels safe for you) ......if you feel your BVN is personal to you, put the account number of your other bank so can receive an otp to continue the registration

⭕Take a selfie of yourself and draw Your signature on the next page

⭕When you are asked to verify your identity, you can skip

N:b �Please endeavour to input my referral the code when asked for it. Or else, I won't get the benefit of having introduced this thing to you

Note: It 100% free and paying just download the app and get started the opportunity is for everyone indeed

Code is CI8BW

Use my referral code

Pls read this stuff

Do this now

Do this as stated above don't miss anything

And be fast about it
Re: Ever Had Of VFD Bank??come In Here by badmus1148: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2020
This thing ain't real jare.... V not been credited at all
Re: Ever Had Of VFD Bank??come In Here by inedujac: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Iphone for sale (Ibadan) / Samsung J7 Neo For Sale At Giveaway Price / Starlink Satellite Internet, Begins Taking Subscription South Africa And Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.