Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Christian Converts Come In ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Converts Come In ! (318 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Converts Come In ! by karo93: 12:34am On Apr 22, 2020
Did you convert to christianity despite being born to non christian parents (muslims,atheists,traditional, hindu) ?

Please can you tell us your conversion story?

Why did you choose to believe in Jesus?

A larger number of us are born into Christianity. We didnt have as much choice as we may think and i fear I may not fully understand the implications and gravity of accepting a religion that is entirely foreign to me which is what we expect of others.

1 Like

Re: Christian Converts Come In ! by ikh777: 12:37am On Apr 22, 2020
karo93:
Did you convert to christianity despite being born to non christian parents (muslims,atheists,traditional, hindu) ?

Please can you tell us your conversion story?

Why did you choose to believe in Jesus?

A larger number of us are born into Christianity. We didnt have as much choice as we may think and i fear I may not fully understand the implications and gravity of accepting a religion that is entirely foreign to me which is what we expect of others.

Did you look at the time, DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT THIS IS AN HOUR FOR SLEEP OR PRAYER OR WORK(those of us who require high speed?)

Go and sleep. If you want CONVERSION STORIES, CHECK GOOGLE.
Re: Christian Converts Come In ! by karo93: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2020
ikh777:

Did you look at the time, DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT THIS IS AN HOUR FOR SLEEP OR PRAYER OR WORK(those of us who require high speed?)

Go and sleep. If you want CONVERSION STORIES, CHECK GOOGLE.

Lol. The thread isnt running away
Re: Christian Converts Come In ! by TPound(m): 11:27am On May 31, 2020
karo93:

Lol. The thread isnt running away

True.

I first converted to Christianity for the first time in July 2015.

A university school mate old enough to be my uncle... ( About 50 years) invited me for a week deliverance at MFM prayer city.
Getting there on a Sunday, I went for 3 days intense fasting (no food or water) and funny enough,I was not in any way affected by the fast. During that week, I saw things. I saw many things, but on the end, I came out a new being...yokes were broken, secrets were revealed and all in all, I held on to worshipping at the church... My life has never remained the same. Hallelujah!!!
Re: Christian Converts Come In ! by karo93: 7:07pm On May 31, 2020
TPound:

True.

I first converted to Christianity for the first time in July 2015.

A university school mate old enough to be my uncle... ( About 50 years) invited me for a week deliverance at MFM prayer city.
Getting there on a Sunday, I went for 3 days intense fasting (no food or water) and funny enough,I was not in any way affected by the fast. During that week, I saw things. I saw many things, but on the end, I came out a new being...yokes were broken, secrets were revealed and all in all, I held on to worshipping at the church... My life has never remained the same. Hallelujah!!!

Glory to God !
Re: Christian Converts Come In ! by TPound(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2020
karo93:

Glory to God !

Hallelujah!!!

(1) (Reply)

When Christians Catch The Spirit Vs. When True Israelites Catch The Spirit / CHRISTENDOM: The Odumeje Revolution By Oge Chikero / COVID-19: Pastor Adeboye Gives Fresh 'prophecy' On Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.