Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS (5062 Views)

Fans Excited As Falz, Ycee, Peruzzi Link Up In Reminisce’s Beautiful Lagos House / Twitter Reacts As Falz Releases Video For Child Of The World / Dr Sid Slams Fan Who Queried His Choice Of Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by newsmag: 12:35am On Apr 22, 2020
The Nigerian Immigration Service called out some female officers who participated in Nigerian singer, Falz’s Bop Daddy Challenge. They stated in a report that the ladies flaunted their bodies in the viral video. Newsmag.com.ng reports.

read some of the statements below:

“TO STATE THE OBVIOUS, YOUR ACT HAS CAUSED A LOT OF EMBARRASSMENT TO THE NIS AND IN LINE WITH OUR STANDARD AS A PARAMILITARY ORGANIZATION IS CONSIDERED SCANDALOUS AND AN ACT UNBECOMING OF AN OFFICER AND THEREFORE A VIOLATION OF PSR 030401 AND 030402,” IAM HALIRU, DEPUTY COMPTROLLER-GENERAL, SAID IN THE QUERY DATED APRIL 15.

“THIS IS A SERIOUS MISCONDUCT LIABLE TO DISMISSAL FROM SERVICE. IN VIEW OF THE FOREGOING, THEREFORE, YOU ARE REQUESTED TO MAKE A REPRESENTATION, IF ANY, WITHIN 72 HOURS ON RECEIPT OF THIS LETTER, WHY DISCIPLINARY ACTION SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AGAINST YOU FOR VIOLATION OF THE FOLLOWING; PSR 030301 (A)(I) IMMORAL BEHAVIOUR, PSR 030402(T), PSR 030402(W) ANY OTHER ACT UNBECOMING OF A PUBLIC OFFICER.”

Another memo by deputy comptroller-general, asked the comptrollers of the federal capital territory (FCT), Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport and Lagos state command to release the affected officers so that they would be able to report to the service’s human resource management at the headquarters in Abuja, The Cable reports

“THEY ARE TO REPORT TO THE OFFICE OF THE ASSISTANT COMPTROLLER-GENERAL IN CHARGE OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AT THE SERVICE HEADQUARTERS,” HALIRU SAID IN ANOTHER MEMO DATED APRIL 14.

Now, the singer needs contacts of the female officers, in a tweet he wrote ‘Whoever has direct contact with the immigration ladies should please reach out to me. DM or something. Thanks’

https://newsmag.com.ng/nigerians-react-as-falz-requested-for-contact-details-of-female-officers-who-were-queried-by-nis-for-doing-the-bop-daddy-challenge/

Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by Tobinrobin(m): 12:42am On Apr 22, 2020
Great move! Even though what they did with the beret is an offense I believe they can just warn them instead of punishment
Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by calabaman(m): 12:42am On Apr 22, 2020
Falz the G.O.A.T

But truth be told....the move the ladies made with the beret was not cool.

Hopefully the matter would be sorted amicably.
Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by Agarli(m): 1:08am On Apr 22, 2020
it's good for biz anyways,
good promo for d song
Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by Nonso92(m): 1:20am On Apr 22, 2020
All the constant embarrassment that the immigration officers dish out at border towns and passport offices, they didn't see that one to query. It's these women that they want to use as scapegoats, for what na??

My dear ladies, you're doing well
Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 22, 2020
It's a good move but sometimes we can save ourselves some of these stress..

You're a Nigerian who leaves in Nigeria and knows how difficult it is in getting a federal govt job. If you so much like the bop daddy(or whatever it's called) couldn't you have just changed out of your official uniform first before domonstrating your love for the song? And what the heck! You even put it on social media? That's not wise na...

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by simple250: 2:41am On Apr 22, 2020
Those that attended Abba kyari's funeral went Scott free ,because there was no way they can stop the crowed to morn the dead .

Here we go hunting innocent women for 5minutes challenge. Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by FEGNO: 6:55am On Apr 22, 2020
The ladies did absolutely nothing wrong. We at some point in this country begin to differentiate what is legally wrong and therefore enforceable from what is morally wrong or offends our so called Nigerian religiosity. I have said it severally, we are not an islamic republic. And so if the comptroller general of immigrations feels the ladies actions offends his religious beliefs, that does not on any way translate to an offence by the ladies.
I put it down in writing on an earlier post. Any untoward action visited on these ladies will see me give my support to them for full restitution.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 7:53am On Apr 22, 2020
Tobinrobin:
Great move! Even though what they did with the beret is an offense I believe they can just warn them instead of punishment
I really do not know much about military rules but I don't think it shld be an offence to join the challenge.

We ve seen military officers even from US (very beautiful video) joined the don't rush challenge and we didn't see any uproar such why shld ours be different.

The thing with Nigeria is every oga loves to flex muscle

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by femi4: 7:58am On Apr 22, 2020
Don't rush or Bop Daddy

Likes for Don't rush, share for Bop Daddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by mumu9gerian: 8:51am On Apr 22, 2020
FEGNO:
The ladies did absolutely nothing wrong. We at some point in this country begin to differentiate what is legally wrong and therefore enforceable from what is morally wrong or offends our so called Nigerian religiosity. I have said it severally, we are not an islamic republic. And so if the comptroller general of immigrations feels the ladies actions offends his religious beliefs, that does not on any way translate to an offence by the ladies.
I put it down in writing on an earlier post. Any untoward action visited on these ladies will see me give my support to them for full restitution.

They were wrong using their uniforms.it's not about morals or religion

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by irunoko(m): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2020
Mshewwww

Nigerians and hypocrisy

See as them turn moral police because of bop dance but them no go police those who steal collective funds and burn evidences

Shioorrr
Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by Tobinrobin(m): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2020
Orlaoluwayimika:

I really do not know much about military rules but I don't think it shld be an offence to join the challenge.

We ve seen military officers even from US (very beautiful video) joined the don't rush challenge and we didn't see any uproar such why shld ours be different.

The thing with Nigeria is every oga loves to flex muscle

Barret actually casted them. The barret is the most sacred property in any uniform organization, especially when it's crested.

- You cannot salute without it.
- You don't wear it anyhow.
- You don't eat, drink or misbehave with the barret on your Head.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by Obiomon: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2020
WHO ELSE IS HAVING A boring quarantine ? CLINK THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE AND LETS HAVE SOME FUN grin
Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by OKorowanta: 10:18am On Apr 22, 2020
Tobinrobin:

Which stupid offence?
Na the beret wey dem take dance naim be the genesis of our problems?
Or is that the reason why 90+ men are ruling us?
No mind Dem,dem dey mad!
Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by leosahm(m): 10:22am On Apr 22, 2020
FEGNO:

if u support them, u will be on twitter to tell falz himself, n nt nairaland...idad
Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by bnovative(m): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2020
Tobinrobin:

Barret actually casted them. The barret is the most sacred property in any uniform organization, especially when it's crested.

- You cannot salute without it.
- You don't wear it anyhow.
- You don't eat, drink or misbehave with the barret on your Head.
That's not correct.
You may wish to look up the quoted psr rule it has nothing to do with beret or uniform.
The oga's are just funny.
Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by Tobinrobin(m): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2020
OKorowanta:

Which stupid offence?
Na the beret wey dem take dance naim be the genesis of our problems?
Or is that the reason why 90+ men are ruling us?
No mind Dem,dem dey mad!

Yes it’s an offense & I’m not supporting the bosses. Just stating the fact.
Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by Tobinrobin(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2020
bnovative:

That's not correct.
You may wish to look up the quoted psr rule it has nothing to do with beret or uniform.
The oga's are just funny.

Yes it’s correct. You should check it yourself. For every officers who had undergone proper training they were duly schooled about handling the barret and its crest.
Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by bnovative(m): 10:49am On Apr 22, 2020
Tobinrobin:

Guy stop it.
Look for public service rule and check before you post.
It's even quoted in the write up as immoral act by the officers and you are talking about beret.
What was immoral about dance?
Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by Northurmate: 10:55am On Apr 22, 2020
No matter what oga Falz is going to do to them it will never be better than their job.

You guys really bleeped up. Just enjoy the fame falz gon give you while it last but I'm ℅100 sure you'll regret it later

Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by Tobinrobin(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2020
bnovative:

Guy stop it.
Look for public service rule and check before you post.
It's even quoted in the write up as immoral act by the officers and you are talking about beret.
What was immoral about dance?

You obviously didn’t read what I said. Tossing the beret around is an offense. Check their service rule yourself. Their offense isn’t with dancing. It was the way the tossed the beret. Read and inform yourself.
Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by srclark: 11:43am On Apr 22, 2020
Nonso92:
All the constant embarrassment that the immigration officers dish out at border towns and passport offices, they didn't see that one to query. It's these women that they want to use as scapegoats, for what na??

My dear ladies, you're doing well
i tire oo all the begging their officers do at point of entry and passport control they wont query those ones rada rada
Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by OKorowanta: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tobinrobin:

They only showed the world they are a happy bunch and proud of their job.
The bosses with their berets on see as normal their shady dealings, bribery,corrupt practices...Everyone knows where the real offence is.
I don't know about you since you feel expressing laughter/happiness thru dance is an offence.
Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bop babies..
Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by QuietHammer(m): 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Anyway sha, uniform pass uniform. Try this with the Nigerian Army camouflage grin
Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by FEGNO: 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hypocrites. No wonder the useless country isn't going anywhere
Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by Tobinrobin(m): 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
OKorowanta:

They only showed the world they are a happy bunch and proud of their job.
The bosses with their berets on see as normal their shady dealings, bribery,corrupt practices...Everyone knows where the real offence is.
I don't know about you since you feel expressing laughter/happiness thru dance is an offence.

You honestly missed the point. Nobody asked them not to show happiness. I’m saying they shouldn’t even be punished at all, just warned But the point is they’re about to be punished for what they did with the beret. To me it’s something they can overlook.
Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by bkool7(m): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
I talked about this some days ago

Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by bnovative(m): 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tobinrobin:

You obviously didn’t read what I said. Tossing the beret around is an offense. Check their service rule yourself. Their offense isn’t with dancing. It was the way the tossed the beret. Read and inform yourself.
There is only one public service rule in government and rules 030301, which the query is premised talk about misconduct.
Acts listed under misconduct doesn't include toasting the beret. It's clearly spelt out.
Instead of you to look it up, you want to stick with the false narrative you posited.
Continue.
Re: Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS by Tobinrobin(m): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
bnovative:

There is only one public service rule in government and rules 030301, which the query is premised talk about misconduct.
Acts listed under misconduct doesn't include toasting the beret. It's clearly spelt out.
Instead of you to look it up, you want to stick with the false narrative you posited.
Continue.

You’re the one that should try to read carefully between the lines & it was under two service rule , 030301 & 030402 for misconduct & flouting personnel guidelines (which in this case is definitely the berets throwing) which is liable to dismissal from service.

(1) (Reply)

Wande Coal (ganga Man) / Pictures Of Goldie In The Casket. / Miss Bumbum Runner-up Now In Intensive Care Unit After Buttt Surgery Went Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.