Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Animal Farm Land Needed | Close To The Road | Ogun State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Animal Farm Land Needed | Close To The Road | Ogun State (547 Views)

Agricultural Land Needed (lease Or Sale) / Commercial Animal Farm For Sale At Owerri Imo State / Land Needed Fo Farm: Enugu, Ebonyi Or Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Animal Farm Land Needed | Close To The Road | Ogun State by aikfrank(m): 8:12am On Apr 22, 2020
I am loking for a land just one plot should be okay for what i need it for. Since i can't get a cheap land in Lagos i have decided to search in Ogun State.

Basically what am looking for is, a farm where i can easily drive to thats why i want it close to the road. It could be for residential or commercial but i just want it at a good location.

It's an animal farm so am not looking for Acres and all of that, i just need a plot or 2 max. My budget is between N250k - N500k.
Re: Animal Farm Land Needed | Close To The Road | Ogun State by Queenttoast01: 8:20am On Apr 22, 2020
There is land at Ofada Extension, if you're interested.
Re: Animal Farm Land Needed | Close To The Road | Ogun State by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:23am On Apr 22, 2020
aikfrank:
I am loking for a land just one plot should be okay for what i need it for. Since i can't get a cheap land in Lagos i have decided to search in Ogun State.

Basically what am looking for is, a farm where i can easily drive to thats why i want it close to the road. It could be for residential or commercial but i just want it at a good location.

It's an animal farm so am not looking for Acres and all of that, i just need a plot or 2 max. My budget is between N250k - N500k.

I have a plot of land in abeokuta.. urban location with good electricity supply in the area
Re: Animal Farm Land Needed | Close To The Road | Ogun State by aikfrank(m): 8:26am On Apr 22, 2020
Queenttoast01:
There is land at Ofada Extension, if you're interested.

Can you show me the exact location on the map? Do you have pictures?
Re: Animal Farm Land Needed | Close To The Road | Ogun State by aikfrank(m): 8:26am On Apr 22, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

I have a plot of land in abeokuta.. urban location
with good electricity supply in the area

Re: Animal Farm Land Needed | Close To The Road | Ogun State by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:27am On Apr 22, 2020
aikfrank:

the land is in idiori in abeokuta after "R"
Re: Animal Farm Land Needed | Close To The Road | Ogun State by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2020
I'm trying to get a map location from google
Re: Animal Farm Land Needed | Close To The Road | Ogun State by Queenttoast01: 8:29am On Apr 22, 2020
aikfrank:

The Land is at KENTA FASHATAN village, Ofada/Mokoloki LCDA
Re: Animal Farm Land Needed | Close To The Road | Ogun State by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2020
aikfrank:

fastest route from lagos

Re: Animal Farm Land Needed | Close To The Road | Ogun State by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2020
aikfrank:

I dont have pictures of the land right now.. but all valid papers for this land is available.. the buyer will only have to do change of ownership (name)
Re: Animal Farm Land Needed | Close To The Road | Ogun State by aikfrank(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

fastest route from lagos

Thanks, this is too far. I can't monitor effectively.
Re: Animal Farm Land Needed | Close To The Road | Ogun State by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:36am On Apr 22, 2020
aikfrank:

Thanks, this is too far. I can't monitor effectively.
ok,
Re: Animal Farm Land Needed | Close To The Road | Ogun State by aikfrank(m): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2020
Queenttoast01:

The Land is at KENTA FASHATAN village, Ofada/Mokoloki LCDA

This is close I can see 32km. Do you have pictures? How much? Which documents are available?
Re: Animal Farm Land Needed | Close To The Road | Ogun State by Queenttoast01: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2020
aikfrank:

This is close I can see 32km. Do you have pictures? How much? Which documents are available?

Buying: 2 Plot 450k
The Document available is Land Receipt
For Inspection, contact the owner 080-6021-2229

Re: Animal Farm Land Needed | Close To The Road | Ogun State by aikfrank(m): 10:08am On Apr 22, 2020
Queenttoast01:

Buying: 2 Plot 450k
The Document available is Land Receipt
For Inspection, contact the owner 080-6021-2229

This is a tipical farm land na. I need somewhere open and easily accessible
Re: Animal Farm Land Needed | Close To The Road | Ogun State by georgesegun87: 11:11am On Apr 22, 2020
LAND!!! LAND!!! LAND!!!

Location..... The location of the land is 5min to new constructed lagos ibadan express way.. And 25min to Lagos... And is 20min to Abeokuta... 10min to mowe ibafo... 10min to new constructed papalatoro and shagamu way and 35min to ibadan...

Price... 500k/acre of Land..

Document... perimeter survey

Contact us on 08138211644

quote author=aikfrank post=88717126]I am loking for a land just one plot should be okay for what i need it for. Since i can't get a cheap land in Lagos i have decided to search in Ogun State.

[/quote]
Re: Animal Farm Land Needed | Close To The Road | Ogun State by aikfrank(m): 11:15am On Apr 22, 2020
georgesegun87:

LAND!!! LAND!!! LAND!!!
Location..... The location of the land is 5min to new constructed lagos ibadan express way.. And 25min to Lagos... And is 20min to Abeokuta... 10min to mowe ibafo... 10min to new constructed papalatoro and shagamu way and 35min to ibadan...

Where exactly is the land situated? undecided
Re: Animal Farm Land Needed | Close To The Road | Ogun State by georgesegun87: 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Obafemi Owode

quote author=aikfrank post=88723296]

Where exactly is the land situated? undecided[/quote]
Re: Animal Farm Land Needed | Close To The Road | Ogun State by aikfrank(m): 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
georgesegun87:
Obafemi Owode

quote author=aikfrank post=88723296]

Where exactly is the land situated? undecided

Pictures?
Re: Animal Farm Land Needed | Close To The Road | Ogun State by georgesegun87: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Pls add me on WhatsApp 08138211644

aikfrank:

Pictures?
Re: Animal Farm Land Needed | Close To The Road | Ogun State by georgesegun87: 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
aikfrank:

Pictures?

(1) (Reply)

Stone-free Local Rice / Genuine Landed Properties Available For Sale With Abeokuta, Ogun-state, Nigeria. / Farm Workers And Supervisors Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.