Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

5 IDEAS TO MAKE Money During/after Lockdown - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 IDEAS TO MAKE Money During/after Lockdown (601 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 IDEAS TO MAKE Money During/after Lockdown by Peterdavidchinw(m): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2020
Lockdown is not knockdown.

My heart beats for people who are grounded this period. Everything seem very unprepared for and majority are affected.

Not everyone is affected.

I'm not affected.

Some of my friends are not affected.

Why? We have longed prepared and position ourselves.

It's not as if I made so much but at least I could take care of some needs and bills of myself and others. It's not me. It's God.

But let me show you how.

In my FREE CLASS. I will share 5 Ideas you can implement during this lockdown and even after to make you money with ease.

The good thing is you can do it with your phone.

At least, it's my little contribution to help reduce the pains and assist lives this period.

To join, follow this link

https:///2348025263536 to chat me then I will add you.

Below is the group chat link

https:///Io7XxealFPB00y5R2M4TSi

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Business Plan And Business Proposal / How To Become A Copywriter / Unstoppable Monthly Salary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.