Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Fire Gutted Man House, Lose All The Savings In His Piggy Bank. PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fire Gutted Man House, Lose All The Savings In His Piggy Bank. PHOTOS (407 Views)

Strange Elephant Escape With ₦125 Million From First Bank (Photos) / Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo / Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Gutted Man House, Lose All The Savings In His Piggy Bank. PHOTOS by Nairaobserver: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2020
A man who has been consistently putting away 1,000 and 500 Naira notes in his saving box has lost it all after fire gutted his home.

Facebook user, Kelly Mark who shared photos of the burnt notes to Facebook wrote: "Please guys this is what happened to me this afternoon, I have been saving this cash for sometime now. Only to be called dat my house is on fire.

"I ran down and after putting off the fire my saving box was burnt, after opening it I found the money inside like this. Inside this Covid 19 wahala.. am confused of what to do."

Read & Original Post Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/fire-gutted-man-house-lose-all-savings.html

Re: Fire Gutted Man House, Lose All The Savings In His Piggy Bank. PHOTOS by daddytime(m): 8:51am On Apr 22, 2020
What a painful sight to behold.

Like say the money burn to ashes sef e for better pass.

I no understand why e go burn remain just to taunt the poor man.
Re: Fire Gutted Man House, Lose All The Savings In His Piggy Bank. PHOTOS by GOFRONT(m): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2020
Chaiii........In your own case we can see the remains of the burnt note, However useless it is!!!

But na only ear we take hear of our 700Billion wey burn follow Accantant general office........

Audio 700B.
Re: Fire Gutted Man House, Lose All The Savings In His Piggy Bank. PHOTOS by Nairaobserver: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2020
So painful
Re: Fire Gutted Man House, Lose All The Savings In His Piggy Bank. PHOTOS by nifemi25(m): 8:58am On Apr 22, 2020
Sorry for the lost....
Re: Fire Gutted Man House, Lose All The Savings In His Piggy Bank. PHOTOS by iretiolu92(f): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2020
Very painful embarassed embarassed
Re: Fire Gutted Man House, Lose All The Savings In His Piggy Bank. PHOTOS by Mutemenot(m): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2020
Very sorry. He should contact his bank with those notes, they could be solution
Re: Fire Gutted Man House, Lose All The Savings In His Piggy Bank. PHOTOS by OdefaGirl(f): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2020
This is really sad...... I wish someone will help you....... this is one person that needs help not Tacha that her fans wants to contribute money for.
Re: Fire Gutted Man House, Lose All The Savings In His Piggy Bank. PHOTOS by AudioNews(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala at it again,
Wickedness

(1) (Reply)

Man Held For Raping Woman With Toy Gun / LASTMA Official Beaten To Coma By Police Officer While On Duty In Apapa - Video / Suspected Kidnappers Of Islamic Cleric, Akehugbagold's Twins Paraded. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.