Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Senator Ben Murray-bruce Release A Video Of His Daughter Practicing Gun Shooting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Release A Video Of His Daughter Practicing Gun Shooting (757 Views)

Senator Ben Murray Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial Race / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ben Murray-bruce Release A Video Of His Daughter Practicing Gun Shooting by Discovery4today: 9:04am On Apr 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq8y6ZjF5cM

Senator Ben Murray-bruce wrote on his Social media account
Who is your favourite female superhero?

Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Release A Video Of His Daughter Practicing Gun Shooting by zakas: 9:07am On Apr 22, 2020
Is this for self defense or what? When we are not licensed to carry a gun in Nigeria.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Release A Video Of His Daughter Practicing Gun Shooting by Discovery4today: 9:10am On Apr 22, 2020
he is not in Nigeria but America
zakas:
Is this for self defense or what? When we are not licensed to carry a gun in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Release A Video Of His Daughter Practicing Gun Shooting by Emetofranklinch(m): 9:25am On Apr 22, 2020
Hmm
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Release A Video Of His Daughter Practicing Gun Shooting by Emetofranklinch(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2020
No chance to practice this in NIGERIA
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Release A Video Of His Daughter Practicing Gun Shooting by Corporate2020: 9:33am On Apr 22, 2020
Twitter Senator Ben Murray Bruce is suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and hallucinations. He is depressed and suicidal. He has been acting strange and senseless since he buried his late wife. If not, why has the albino been posting pictures of his family members and guns. I think the old fool is planning to kill all his family members.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Release A Video Of His Daughter Practicing Gun Shooting by Parisian: 9:39am On Apr 22, 2020
You will be called an old fool someday too.
Corporate2020:
Twitter Senator Ben Murray Bruce is suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and hallucinations. He is depressed and suicidal. He has been acting strange and senseless since he buried his late wife. If not, why has the albino been posting pictures of his family members and guns. I think the old fool is planning to kill all his family members.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Release A Video Of His Daughter Practicing Gun Shooting by Emetofranklinch(m): 9:52am On Apr 22, 2020
Corporate2020:
You don't have respect at all

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Release A Video Of His Daughter Practicing Gun Shooting by Tumbulum: 9:54am On Apr 22, 2020
Nigerians should be allowed to own guns. This will help in stopping the terrorism going on in this country.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Release A Video Of His Daughter Practicing Gun Shooting by vastolord4(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2020
The only thing we shot at in Nigeria are lively humans not dead ones
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Release A Video Of His Daughter Practicing Gun Shooting by Emetofranklinch(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2020
Tumbulum:
Nigerians should be allowed to own guns. This will help in stopping the terrorism going on in this country.
Really? What about thiefs?
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Release A Video Of His Daughter Practicing Gun Shooting by Austin2001(m): 10:13am On Apr 22, 2020
Guns are betterworst it depends on the angle at which u look things alike. If u are a negetive person they are of danger.

I want to own one too but the law is law.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Release A Video Of His Daughter Practicing Gun Shooting by Austin2001(m): 10:14am On Apr 22, 2020
Guns are betterworst it depends on the angle at which u look things alike. If u are a negetive person they are of danger.

I wish to own one too but law is law.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Release A Video Of His Daughter Practicing Gun Shooting by Blackfire(m): 10:36am On Apr 22, 2020
Senator Bruce I want to marry your daughter...
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Release A Video Of His Daughter Practicing Gun Shooting by Emetofranklinch(m): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2020
grin grin
Blackfire:
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Release A Video Of His Daughter Practicing Gun Shooting by Discovery4today: 10:42am On Apr 22, 2020
Blackfire:
Lol

(1) (Reply)

How Boko Haram generates millions of naira daily in taxes / Ebonyi State To Resume Schools On 4th May / Buhari Appoints Alwan Hassan As Bank Of Agriculture Acting MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.