Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

A Perfect Day - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Perfect Day (317 Views)

How To Write A Perfect YouTube Script - By Amechi Okoli / How To Write A Perfect Product Review Article / The Symbol Of A Perfect Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Perfect Day by Oluwainnie(f): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2020
What's your perfect day like?

Ooh! How I dislike the hustle and bustle we have to go through daily in life. The whole rush could be a teeny bit annoying. Sometimes I envy the life of a toddler, they have to do little or nothing all day aside plays and cries.

A perfect day begins with me waking up very late feeling refreshed, not worrying about anything. Putting on my music player and singing along, nodding and tapping my legs as I feel it's vibes.

With the tingle of hunger, I waltz into the kitchen to have a hot cup of tea and some freshly baked bread. Freshening up and heading straight to the living to watch my favorite cartoons, undisturbed of course.

Pausing for a while to speak with friends that mattered and then back to my cartoons this time around having my taste bud moistened by melt-in-the-mouth chocolates.

Stepping out to watch kids play. I find this very humorous, from their language to their intelligence, to the energy they carry around them. The air of freedom around them is highly contagious.

Staying out long into the evening to get cold then returning back inside for dinner and curl myself in bed with my music player luring me to bed.

Unfortunately, my desire of a perfect day seem to be mirage as it equals to me lazying around all day, I do ensure I strive to have a better day.

(1) (Reply)

Father, Lord! / EXPO '77 / Quality English Writers Needed, Up To 30,000 Words Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.