Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Diabetes Is Curable With Healthgarde International Organic Herbs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Diabetes Is Curable With Healthgarde International Organic Herbs (272 Views)

Enlarged Prostate, Diabetes, Varicoceles & Appendicitis Curable With Herbs / Hepatitis B With Healthgarde International Herbal Product / Healthgarde International Herbal Product (super Cider Plus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diabetes Is Curable With Healthgarde International Organic Herbs by chybabeuc(f): 9:20am On Apr 22, 2020
I HAVE GONE PLACES AND HAVE SPENT ALOT.

I have a friend by name Favour, she is staying with her mother-in-law hence the husband stays outside the country. I have being calling her to join me in the business, but she kept giving me one excuses or the other. Not knowing that the mother in law is a diabetic patient.

Sometime ending last year the husband came into the country for house worming and Thanksgiving, I was invited but couldn't make it to honor the invitation, so the next day I have to visit them to say congratulation.

When I entered the house I saw my friend husband with her mother inlaw with serious wound on her five toes, bleeding and bring out water. I was shocked but looking behind a Nurs who use to give her insulins was also there with her material. When i want to go I call my friend and ask her to come and get some products for her mother inlaw to clean the surfaces of the wound.

Mama heard me and said my daughter na today, I have gone several places because of this leg and my children have spent a lot on it, this one na God hand. Mama said since 3yr she has been in that condition. The first person that want treat her collect over 1.150k form badagry and she stays there for 3 mouth, she was there her husband died and when there went to village, native people and Pastor tried their own but no solution, mama was still talking when the son who came form abroad interrupt what company is that I said healthgarde international.

I you sure that this product will do something on this wound I said with God yes sir. The man said I hope not to sell drugs that why u are saying all this things, I said not at all for people have use it and get results mama case will not be different. If you are sure bring your products. Mama have wounds in her private parti and under her breast he added.

I said ok, I gave mama
ALOE VITER
BUCHU DETOX
PRO B
DEFENDER
SUPER CIDER
AFRICAN POTATOES
40+ FOR WEMEN AND
DIA-VITE.
I use hand gloves and use our Aloe vite clean the surfaces of the wound and por African potatoe on it. After two week the children call me and was very thankful and ask me to supply 2 more diabetes packs

This time I ask my friend to register with that products so mama have being telling her friend who are have one sickness or the other that healthgarde product is final.

In case u are having similar case contact me on 07039878863/08060192174 and sing a new song for our God have not change.

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea & Roland Aroge Advocate For Proper Hand Washing Among Children / Avert Impending Food Crisis, Prophet Omale Urges FG, Govs / Coronavirus: UK Rejects 300 Chinese Ventilators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.