Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

E - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / E (851 Views)

Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira / What Business/investment Can I Do With 5m Having A Monthly Roi / Looking For A Bussiness I Can Start With #5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E by helpmeohgod(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2020
H
Re: E by Ladylite: 9:52am On Apr 22, 2020
helpmeohgod:
Please house my friend just lost his job and he is seeking advice from me on business he can start with 5m.

Genuine advice please.

Logistics business. Getting goods from the farm to people

Buying cryptocurrencies now and sell in the next few months at 500% and above, world economy has fallen, oil is less than a dollar, every one will turn to digital currency.

Buy cheap lands and hold then sell for higher prices.

There are many more but I can't mention them here. These ones I have written are good enough.

2 Likes

Re: E by helpmeohgod(m): 11:39am On Apr 22, 2020
Ladylite:

Logistics business. Getting goods from the farm to people

Buying cryptocurrencies now and sell in the next few months at 500% and above, world economy has fallen, oil is less than a dollar, every one will turn to digital currency.

Buy cheap lands and hold then sell for higher prices.

There are many more but I can't mention them here. These ones I have written are good enough.

GETTING GOODS FROM THE FARM LOOKS REALLY GOOD TO ME. BUT MARKET SURVEY WOULD BE OF INTEREST.

THANKS FOR THE INFO BUT IF YOU CAN SUGGEST THE FARM WHERE THE GOODS MIGHT BE SOURCED FROM, IT WOULD ADD MORE SPICES
Re: E by Ladylite: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
helpmeohgod:

GETTING GOODS FROM THE FARM LOOKS REALLY GOOD TO ME. BUT MARKET SURVEY WOULD BE OF INTEREST.

THANKS FOR THE INFO BUT IF YOU CAN SUGGEST THE FARM WHERE THE GOODS MIGHT BE SOURCED FROM, IT WOULD ADD MORE SPICES

Any farm. I own two greenhouse farms in kubwa, Abuja so I know these thing is possible.

Just advertise your services to people and farms and even during a lockdown you would still be in business.
Re: E by helpmeohgod(m): 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ladylite:

Any farm. I own two greenhouse farms in kubwa, Abuja so I know these thing is possible.

Just advertise your services to people and farms and even during a lockdown you would still be in business.

Thanks dear
Re: E by 1realBobby(m): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
if you decide eventually on the business to start, please patronize me for your excellent designs...

I create 3D logos for as low as #2,000 , complimentary/business card #1500, letterhead #1500 also... you could even get your flyers designs for as low as #1,000 above...

I collect money after delivery, so you don't have to worry about getting scammed...

whatsapp me via the number on my signature let's talk business now.... I would have dropped samples of my work here, but I would be banned if I do so.... patronize me and you won't regret it... Thanks in anticipation
Re: E by helpmeohgod(m): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
1realBobby:
if you decide eventually on the business to start, please patronize me for your excellent designs...

I create 3D logos for as low as #2,000 , complimentary/business card #1500, letterhead #1500 also... you could even get your flyers designs for as low as #1,000 above...

I collect money after delivery, so you don't have to worry about getting scammed...

whatsapp me via the number on my signature let's talk business now.... I would have dropped samples of my work here, but I would be banned if I do so.... patronize me and you won't regret it... Thanks in anticipation

WOULD NOTIFY MY FRIEND WHEN HE DECIDES
Re: E by 1realBobby(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
helpmeohgod:

WOULD NOTIFY MY FRIEND WHEN HE DECIDES
Thank you so so much
Re: E by Westernlove: 4:10pm On May 13, 2020
1realBobby:

Lol this boy, Omo Alabi lol.....I'm glad to finally see that you are now Investing your time and life on productive things.
Re: E by 1realBobby(m): 4:20pm On May 13, 2020
Westernlove:

Lol this boy, Omo Alabi lol.....I'm glad to finally see that you are now Investing your time and life on productive things.
Lol... I've always been productive... Desperation made me indulge in sports betting...

please patronize me ooo.... or tell your friends to tell their friends to patronize me... I've decided to fully utilize my skills now, but little or no patronage is what I get... it's quite frustrating

(1) (Reply)

Should He Choose A Shuttle Bus Transportation Business Or Food Items Business / PAY AS YOU GO SOLAR / Pls House What Does This Sticker NGLOS On Tokunbo Vehicles Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.