Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

¥1000 RMB Giveaway For Mini Importation Business People ( Promo & Giveaway Porta - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ¥1000 RMB Giveaway For Mini Importation Business People ( Promo & Giveaway Porta (636 Views)

How Do Business People Cope In This Harsh Economy? / Best Logistics Companies To Use For Mini Importation Biz / Mini Importation Business In 2018 – My Advice For Mini Importers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

¥1000 RMB Giveaway For Mini Importation Business People ( Promo & Giveaway Porta by Nicargo: 7:02am On Oct 27, 2020
Last week we updated our Whatsapp status stating that there is a big news for the week but due to the protest going on, all our services and offices were closed and we extended the good news to be heard this week.

Today been October 26, 2020, we announced to you that we will be doing a giveaway to all our new and old customers who patronised us this week.

How To Be Eligible For This Offer

Visit: Nicargo .com/news now.

Key Tag: Ship From China To Nigeria, Sea Shipping Company, Air Freight Company, Freight Forwarder
Re: ¥1000 RMB Giveaway For Mini Importation Business People ( Promo & Giveaway Porta by Nicargo: 10:02am On Oct 29, 2020
17 days to expire...
Re: ¥1000 RMB Giveaway For Mini Importation Business People ( Promo & Giveaway Porta by Nicargo: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
16 days to go
Re: ¥1000 RMB Giveaway For Mini Importation Business People ( Promo & Giveaway Porta by cmoney22222: 7:21am On Nov 03, 2020
Oga none of your numbers are connecting. Why are they always off
Nicargo:
Last week we updated our Whatsapp status stating that there is a big news for the week but due to the protest going on, all our services and offices were closed and we extended the good news to be heard this week.

Today been October 26, 2020, we announced to you that we will be doing a giveaway to all our new and old customers who patronised us this week.

Key Tag: Ship From China To Nigeria, Sea Shipping Company, Air Freight Company, Freight Forwarder
Re: ¥1000 RMB Giveaway For Mini Importation Business People ( Promo & Giveaway Porta by Nicargo: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
cmoney22222:
Oga none of your numbers are connecting. Why are they always off

Am sorry, i lost my phone and since whatsapp pc can't connect without mobile phone, we were offline since yesterday, but you can reach us out now either on call, whatsapp and our website.
Re: ¥1000 RMB Giveaway For Mini Importation Business People ( Promo & Giveaway Porta by ecomalchemist(m): 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
Website sef no dey go through.
Re: ¥1000 RMB Giveaway For Mini Importation Business People ( Promo & Giveaway Porta by Nicargo: 11:02am On Nov 09, 2020
ecomalchemist:
Website sef no dey go through.

Hello there, our website is loading fine....
Re: ¥1000 RMB Giveaway For Mini Importation Business People ( Promo & Giveaway Porta by ecomalchemist(m): 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nicargo:

Hello there, our website is loading fine....

Where's your office at ?
Re: ¥1000 RMB Giveaway For Mini Importation Business People ( Promo & Giveaway Porta by Nicargo: 7:25am On Nov 10, 2020
ecomalchemist:

Where's your office at ?

Our office is at 44 Ajani Kuti Street, Oworoshoki, Lagos
Re: ¥1000 RMB Giveaway For Mini Importation Business People ( Promo & Giveaway Porta by Nicargo: 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2020

Good Day fams, a massive discount for 4 days on shipping.

Shipping rate has becomes something else this days, the rate are not stable, rate changes and your goods are stuck in China but guess what?

It's a massive discount from Nicargo.com and what's it about?

From Friday, Saturday, Monday and Tuesday send all your goods to our Chinese office address and we will ship your goods at the rate of:

From 0.5 kg to 10kg = $7.7 per kg.

From 10kg+ = $7.2 per kg

Please you can ask or tell your sellers to verify if our Chinese address is what to trust (Of course, https://nicargo.com is trusted by your friends, shipping agent and we are waiting for you to join).

Please note that this offer is a limited time of 4 days.

Thanks for reading and participation.

Regards
Mgr - Nigeria
Precious

https://nicargo.com
Re: ¥1000 RMB Giveaway For Mini Importation Business People ( Promo & Giveaway Porta by Xyzkwenu(f): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2020
St Patrick International Logistics
3 Jaiyeola Ajatta St, Ajao Estate, Lagos
0810 195 1252
https://maps.app./9aKG3vkw4Xw2KVAJ9
Google Reviews

Re: ¥1000 RMB Giveaway For Mini Importation Business People ( Promo & Giveaway Porta by Honeysmith007: 11:02am On Jan 06, 2021
ecomalchemist:

Where's your office at ?
This Nicargo guy is one of the most dubious person I've ever met and I'll advice you not to do business with him.
I'm still battling with mine now and all he does is to ignore you and switch off his line. It's been over a month now o.
Re: ¥1000 RMB Giveaway For Mini Importation Business People ( Promo & Giveaway Porta by Honeysmith007: 11:05am On Jan 06, 2021
Xyzkwenu:
St Patrick International Logistics
3 Jaiyeola Ajatta St, Ajao Estate, Lagos
0810 195 1252
https://maps.app./9aKG3vkw4Xw2KVAJ9
Google Reviews
Please include Nicargo too. That company is a big Scam. This is what i get from doing business with a nairalander!
Re: ¥1000 RMB Giveaway For Mini Importation Business People ( Promo & Giveaway Porta by Honeysmith007: 11:15am On Jan 06, 2021
Nicargo:
16 days to go
Nicargo, you are a Scammer, you are yet to return my money but you want to do giveaway! Be deceiving yourself! You don't know who you are toying with. You ignore my chats and switch off your phone eh, don't worry you'll vomit my money by fire by force.
Re: ¥1000 RMB Giveaway For Mini Importation Business People ( Promo & Giveaway Porta by Nicargo: 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
Honeysmith007:

Nicargo, you are a Scammer, you are yet to return my money but you want to do giveaway! Be deceiving yourself! You don't know who you are toying with. You ignore my chats and switch off your phone eh, don't worry you'll vomit my money by fire by force.

With all due respect as our customer and for everyone to look into this issue:

Hooneysmith007, we told you that the first delay was caused by your supplier in delivery your items to our Chinese office which could be / maybe because of the holiday coming or so (we also told you to asked your suppliers if they've ship your goods to our Chinese office since you've chatted them before dealing with us but you said you have and was not upright to your saying) and we got your items almost when we are about to closed and because of the harrasment and delay of goods arrival, we ended the services of buying and paying suppliers and also extend our office closure date to 28th December, 2020.

Okay, when we got your items and not only yours, during that holiday, flight was scarce or so and we pleaded to all our customers especially you to bear with us and due to all that, we received some insult and words from you even threatened to cast spell on us (yes it's right for customers to get angry over this but when it comes to season like Xmas, new year other general holiday's, we are not to be blame and will appreciate everyone to understand). Due to that and delay, on phone call or a chat with you, we promised to ship your goods free because it has taken much time than it is. But Madam, you quickly labelled us a scammer, call us names with a life threat and so on (Due to this, I just have come here on Nairaland to clear things), and now your goods has arrived and you called and we told you that your goods has arrived and it's in Nigeria but madam, you doubt us Cox you've been calling us a liar, names, words that a beautiful lady or matured woman shouldn't use upon you've been told that your goods has arrived.

Okay, fine, at your end you said this took a month (I no fit doubt you but we blamed the holidays that made things slow).

Now, due to all those manners you use, we were unable to clear your goods free for you and we also gave you a Demurrage notice and you're still ranting.

We have accepted that the delay was from us and we apologize publicly but until you're mannered enough, we will consider about your goods.

THANKS FOR BEEN A CUSTOMER.....
Re: ¥1000 RMB Giveaway For Mini Importation Business People ( Promo & Giveaway Porta by Nicargo: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hurrayyy.... is a new year and we are doing it again......

click https://nicargo.com/%c2%a51000-rmb-giveaway-for-mini-importation-business-people/ now....

Nicargo:

Re: ¥1000 RMB Giveaway For Mini Importation Business People ( Promo & Giveaway Porta by Nicargo: 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
Keep sending all your orders and get keep getting your 75 Yuan......
Re: ¥1000 RMB Giveaway For Mini Importation Business People ( Promo & Giveaway Porta by Nicargo: 7:58am On Mar 26, 2021
Still on it.....

Nicargo:
Keep sending all your orders and get keep getting your 75 Yuan......

(1) (Reply)

It Is Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account, Infact I'm Totatlly Feed Up / Bale Of Children Wears At Wholesale Price / Looking To Buy Reddit Account Let Me Know If You Have Some

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.