Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,307 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) (91906 Views)

Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF / COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally / Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by Kalubolt(m): 5:18am On Apr 23, 2020
doggedfighter:
Then why are they protesting the lockdown?
Are these dead bodies not related to any of the protesters?
Or are they not affected in any way?
This is heart-rending.
These are not mere statistics but humans
So you really believe 2k+ people died in the last 24 hrs
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by darediamond(m): 5:22am On Apr 23, 2020
ValCon888:
That's over 100 deaths in an hour. And many of these guys are still protesting against being on the lockdown.

They fail to understand that the lockdown isn't just about them. It's about staying safe to ensure that they don't infect people who may be vulnerable to the disease.
No it is not about staying SAFE.

It is really about Global 2020 plan of Population Depolution Or hearted by the unison of Club Of Rome and The COMMITTEE OF 300 in conjunction with W.H.O, UN, and other sub-organizations .

Hmmm, MOST Peop!e or Commons or Outsiders or "Uselless Earters" like you and me dodo not know what is actually going on.

Soon once the depopulation level as been globally achieved, they will now enforce there "Vaccine" . This Vaccine is the real DOOM!

Read about them more here
conspirators' hierarchy: https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/4A/4A92FD2FB4DAE3F773DB0B7742CF0F65_Coleman.-.CONSPIRATORS.HIERARCHY.-.THE.STORY.OF.THE.COMMITTEE.OF.300.R.pdf

Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by Herdatural(m): 6:11am On Apr 23, 2020

Let me invite to the next amazing e-commerce website where you can become a DISTRIBUTOR and earn a salary for life. Registration is free for today ( while registering, click on CHEQUE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION to register free) cos It will be #21000 later. Hurry up and register. Share your link with friends too, rise together!!!
https://shopperswarehouse.ng/Fredquantum
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by ozone4oz(m): 6:26am On Apr 23, 2020
This is getting serious oooo
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please ARM URSELF WITH HAND SANITIZER AND FACE MASK. REMEMBER MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING
THEY ARE SUPER EASY TO MAKE. You can easily to one yourself

HAND SANITIZER
Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/
To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA

HOME MADE FACE MASKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp0tAwjum5k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo31wOAkbOQ
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by InvertedHammer: 6:59am On Apr 23, 2020
Richnerd69:

Shhhhh... There is a large number of sick people in quarantine, how do you not presume their death cause to be covid19 when they actually have the deadly virus coursing through them?
/
As a statistician, would you take speculative data as absolute?

\
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by larrysworld: 10:23am On Apr 23, 2020
Thank you for your comment here. Nigerians can be hypocrites at times. Imagine kettle calling pot black. I am sure more people died in Nigeria in the last 24hrs but there is no data so everyone feigns ignorance.

Mind you, the virus is real and killing people but these bodies shown in the pictures are those of unclaimed people who might have died for months and since no one is claiming them, they are going to cremate of bury them. No hospital or funeral home will display bodies like these and they have families, they will sue them like there is no tomorrow. Please don't be fooled, what you are seeing is what the democrats and leftist media want you to see.

tescoman90:
@explorer please add in to your covik news grin

It should be noticed that the election is getting closer n you guys must know that the leftist or democrat are doing anything to create panic n dent the effort of Trump,.
You should know that the leftist owns virtually all media in the USA. And they are trying to push the "mailing -in- vote system" and one way to do so is to create panic among citizens not to come out n vote.
Please I implore you to take any news you get with an Eagle Eye. For example try n check the source or Author ......... Check for any statistical data from a reliable source.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 23, 2020
larrysworld:
Thank you for your comment here. Nigerians can be hypocrites at times. Imagine kettle calling pot black. I am sure more people died in Nigeria in the last 24hrs but there is no data so everyone feigns ignorance.

Mind you, the virus is real and killing people but these bodies shown in the pictures are those of unclaimed people who might have died for months and since no one is claiming them, they are going to cremate of bury them. No hospital or funeral home will display bodies like these and they have families, they will sue them like there is no tomorrow. Please don't be fooled, what you are seeing is what the democrats and leftist media want you to see.

I will never call it fake but the pics are there for a purpose

Imagine grin

Carrying dead infected bodies like this!
grin
The high heel got me laughing grin

You can checkout the pics again to confirm what I'm saying.

Once again thanks for your comment wink cool
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by Truthshurts: 11:42am On Apr 23, 2020
Norabay:
i pray non of us should experience this.

Amen ooo
I see VISA lottery and fast entry to Europe after this pass over
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by JA75(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
Could this be true. Wonders shall never end. Americans are in big mess. Now they can't even find vaccine for this. Where are their famous scientists, are they all dead?
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by Richnerd69: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/ As a statistician, would you take speculative data as absolute?
\

The probability of such is very much high, so I would say yes to an extent.
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by timesup234: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Beautyaddy:

That's not true.

Only the Governors of those States can open the economy in their States.

Trump can only give States guidelines for opening their States.
shut up you this short 52 years old witch. Stoping commenting here go to dollarland.
Re: COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) by Piksel: 2:43pm On May 02, 2020
In the United States, of course, now is the largest center of infection, I hope that this whole nightmare will end soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How I Got Infected With HIV / Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case / What Could This Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.