Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 (5390 Views)

Ini Edo Says She Hasn't Been Trying To Bleach, Shares Why She Has Been Depressed / Attacks Not Xenophobic, 89 Nigerians Killed Since 2017 - South Africa / "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by potent5(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2020
It has been observed that PMB has not appeared in public without a cap for the past 4 years since he returned from London in 2017. Even throughout the election campaigns in 2019 Buhari never for once came out with his head uncovered in pictures or public unlike in previous elections.

I notice that he is very handsome in corporate attires like the pics below.

Just curious.

What could be the reason.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by Generalkaycee(m): 10:00am On Apr 22, 2020
The bald look intimidates people.
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by daddytime(m): 10:01am On Apr 22, 2020
Maybe e dey shy for the deforestation wey go don affect the cranium crankum. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by Millenniumlady(f): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2020
He don't want people to laugh at his hair line cheesy 99% of the guys on this forum falls into this category

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by oluwadabira111(m): 10:04am On Apr 22, 2020
Abegi leave our darling daddy alone with or without cap baba is handsome grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by oluwadabira111(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
He don't want people to laugh at his hair line cheesy 99% of the guys on this forum falls into this category
Really??
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by Generalkaycee(m): 10:07am On Apr 22, 2020
Where did you get your stats from?
Millenniumlady:
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by Charleys: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2020
Na capone

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by Austin2001(m): 10:22am On Apr 22, 2020
Bald is like Sodium it don't like to be exposed(oxygen) hide it Baba to halt it.
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by Soulsymbol99: 10:38am On Apr 22, 2020
This pix reminds me of when we as a country were abt to enter the one chance bus cry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by Africana1123(m): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2020
Who is Buhari shocked just asking for a friend grin grin
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by pyyxxaro: 10:56am On Apr 22, 2020
because he has lakpalakpaa embarassed
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by Frankdoz8: 11:02am On Apr 22, 2020
Buhari is dead and buried in Saudi Arabia, as alleged by Nnamdi kanu. The man is aso rock is jubril from Sudan. Tinubu and other Yoruba Muslims knew this truth, otherwise they would have force that thing in aso rock to remove his cap and prove Nnamdi kanu wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by potent5(m): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2020
Soulsymbol99:
This pix reminds me of when we as a country were abt to enter the one chance bus cry
grin
Just be patient till the bus gets to the destination or when the 1 chance driver pushes you out.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by potent5(m): 11:04am On Apr 22, 2020
Frankdoz8:
Buhari is dead and buried in Saudi Arabia, as alleged by Nnamdi kanu. The man is aso rock is jubril from Sudan. Tinubu and other Yoruba Muslims knew this truth, otherwise they would have force that thing in aso rock to remove his cap and prove Nnamdi kanu wrong.

Are you seriously saying that that is why he hasn't removed his cap in public since he came back from London in 2017?

I am asking for a friend too. shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by Frankdoz8: 11:09am On Apr 22, 2020
potent5:

Are you seriously saying that that is why he hasn't removed his cap in public since he came back from London in 2017?

I am asking for a friend too. shocked
yes of course, the pre-2015 buhari we know had a bald head as already shown in the pic above, the present impostor and occupier of aso rock didn't have that. Otherwise he should remove his cap and prove Nnamdi kanu wrong.
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by IDeyNL: 11:13am On Apr 22, 2020
I want to doubt that most people that make up IPOB are in the same IQ level as this OP.

I can't imagine someone whose brain is functional would think like this. This is real craze.

No organization should allow such an OP in their midst.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by Frankdoz8: 11:15am On Apr 22, 2020
This same impostor, Jubril al-Sudani had been expose in numerous instances, the latest being "Hole in Buhari Neck" which the presidency have declined to address even when trending on twitter for days now. Anyone can join the conversation on twitter using #HoleinBuhariNeck

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by potent5(m): 11:15am On Apr 22, 2020
Frankdoz8:
yes of course, the pre-2015 buhari we know had a bald head as already shown in the pic above, the present impostor and occupier of aso rock didn't have that. Otherwise he should remove his cap and prove Nnamdi kanu wrong.
What you have said makes some sense. But baldness can be arranged for him by a good barber if that's the reason.
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by Olugbanko: 11:15am On Apr 22, 2020
and how is that the solution to your hydra headed problems individually and as a region? you guys are without doubt the children of perdition the Bible talks about!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by potent5(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2020
Frankdoz8:
This same impostor, Jubril al-Sudani had been expose in numerous instances, the latest being "Hole in Buhari Neck" which the presidency have declined to address when trending on twitter for days now. Anyone can join the conversation on twitter using #HoleinBuhariNeck
This 'hole in the neck', I believe is just sign of aging. I have observed it in pre-2016 pictures of PMB.
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 22, 2020
Frankdoz8:

Are you aware there are hair transplant surgery centers in Europe?

If they want Jubril to have bald head, it can easily be fixed in one of those places. You people shouldn't shoot yourselves in the leg because the cabals may go to organise hair removal surgery in Europe or India just to prove you wrong.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by SouthNigerian: 11:18am On Apr 22, 2020
IDeyNL:
I want to doubt that most people that make up IPOB are in the same IQ level as this OP.

I can't imagine someone whose brain is functional would think like this. This is real craze.

What if the OP is actually right? Just asking for a friend cheesy
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by Olugbanko: 11:19am On Apr 22, 2020
Frankdoz8:
This same impostor, Jubril al-Sudani had been expose in numerous instances, the latest being "Hole in Buhari Neck" which the presidency have declined to address even when trending on twitter for days now. Anyone can join the conversation on twitter using #HoleinBuhariNeck
only demented folks like you would join up with you in such a baseless conversation... mtcew!
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by Olugbanko: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2020
SouthNigerian:

What if the OP is actually right? Just asking for a friend cheesy
show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are! in this wise,you're no different from your inept "friend"!
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by potent5(m): 11:21am On Apr 22, 2020
IDeyNL:

If you can't imagine it, that's your problem. It only means you lack imagination. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by Olugbanko: 11:22am On Apr 22, 2020
potent5:

What you have said makes some sense. But baldness can be arranged for him by a good barber if that's the reason.
you dey mind the child of perdition?
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by SouthNigerian: 11:22am On Apr 22, 2020
Olugbanko:
and how is that the solution to your hydra headed problems individually and as a region? you guys are without doubt the children of perdition the Bible talks about!

You'll be shocked when the truth eventually reveal itself.

It might sound like hate, but there are truths in this allegations.
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by potent5(m): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2020
Olugbanko:
only demented folks like you would join up with you in such a baseless conversation... mtcew!
But since you have joined in the conversation, does it mean you are demented?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by Frankdoz8: 11:24am On Apr 22, 2020
potent5:

Experts already have his pre-2015 prototype of his bald head so any fishy move by the impostor will further vilify the "impostor claim". Jubril is very aware of this fact.
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by SouthNigerian: 11:28am On Apr 22, 2020
Olugbanko:
show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are! in this wise,you're no different from your inept "friend"!

Lol... Sometimes we believe so much that we are right on a topic but in reality we know nothing about it.

It is a world of miseries, a world governed by men. During the generation of Jesus Christ, 97.5% of the world population hates him thinking he was a psycho. What about now? Majority are living his legacy.

You might think you're right about something, but take time to evaluate the other side.
Re: Buhari Hasn't Been In Public Without Cap Since 2017 by Frankdoz8: 11:36am On Apr 22, 2020
potent5:

This 'hole in the neck', I believe is just sign of aging. I have observed it in pre-2016 pictures of PMB.
The hole can't be attributed to aging, Buhari in 2015 and 2019 to early 2020 didn't have this hole. The hole only appeared after his Covid-19 prerecorded broadcast from Cuba. Experts have suggested the hole to be a superficial deformation resulting from plastic masking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikwere: Igbo Or Edo; An Insight Into The History Of Ikwere People / Imo LG Election To Hold Saturday – ISIEC Chairman / Osun Election Finally Rigged In Favour Of Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.