Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Who Would You Share House With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Would You Share House With (261 Views)

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki / Don Jazzy Storms The BBNaija House With Dr. Sid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Share House With by IME1: 10:55am On Apr 22, 2020
I saw this on Facebook and I thought to ask
In this covid19 who would you want to be locked up abi quarantined with?
Mine is...

After the break, let's take some replies...
Don't go anywhere will be right back

*oya play outro

Re: Who Would You Share House With by Businext: 10:55am On Apr 22, 2020
cool
Re: Who Would You Share House With by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 22, 2020
House 3.
Reason: I'm not a businessman... I am a business, man
Re: Who Would You Share House With by drealcivilceno(m): 11:21am On Apr 22, 2020
House 1...

Those guys do not make much noise but make plenty money! If I learn a way to add noise to their concept nko?

PS: Did I forget to add the they are endurance-esque!

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Young Buck Denies Owing Rapper 50 Cent / #trending #wizkidnews Starboy Talks About Terri / “I Don’t Block Trolls, I Block Those That Liked The Comment” – Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.